Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 2

Over the last 2 or 3 weeks Antje climbed the imdb "starmeter" from around 2500 to position 379 this week and is now ahead of Michael Shannon, Christopher Nolan and Justin Timberlake...

The fact that BluRay buyers possess a sense of morality and downloaders do not gave Antje's climb a timely advantage. :woot:

Over the last 2 or 3 weeks Antje climbed the imdb "starmeter" from around 2500 to position 379 this week and is now ahead of Michael Shannon, Christopher Nolan and Justin Timberlake...

The fact that BluRay buyers possess a sense of morality and downloaders do not gave Antje's climb a timely advantage. :woot:

....what about those who do both??? ooooohhhh :cwink: :funny:

tumblr_mvh09pIqa61rvlovyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mvh09pIqa61rvlovyo4_250.gif
tumblr_mrek0m2Wbp1rvlovyo1_500.jpg

WOW

bhle.png

By Stefan Klüter

Basically Antje's reaction to how Faora was handled in the recent Action Comics Annual issue ([BLACKOUT]introduced/established fairly well and then killed off way too soon[/BLACKOUT]).
Well, the synopsis of next year's Superman/Wonderwoman #4 sounds promising:
The secret of Superman and Wonder Woman's relationship is out and the world's reaction is mixed, but that's the least of the power couple's worries as Zod seeks to release Faora from the Phantom Zone!

bhle.png

By Stefan Klüter

Basically Antje's reaction to how Faora was handled in the recent Action Comics Annual issue ([BLACKOUT]introduced/established fairly well and then killed off way too soon[/BLACKOUT]).
Well, the synopsis of next year's Superman/Wonderwoman #4 sounds promising:

yeah pretty short but that's not the real faora it was
modified by the oracle
the great one is going to be in SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #4 AS YOU'VE SAID
P.S Great pic thought..

I'd love to see more of Faora in another movie. She was easily one of the most badass villains to hit screens in a long time.

I'd love to see more of Faora in another movie. She was easily one of the most badass villains to hit screens in a long time.
Easily... she was badass!!!

I agree. In terms of being a straight up villainous badass, I'd say Faora is the best since Xenia Onatopp from 1995's Goldeneye.

Faora is easily one of the most memorable things in the movie.

Her eyes when she and Mommy Kent met.... Damn.

I am glad they left the door for Faora to return, she was great in this movie and while I doubt they will use her again, its nice that the oppurtunity is there.

When I first saw it, I though she was the scene stealer in most scenes. Watching it again. She really is one of the baddest characters in any superhero movie.

Wonder Woman, is really good, but she's not that good.

Interview with Chris Meloni:

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/christopher-meloni-knows-superman-20131112#ixzz2kYGopnXx

interesting:

You got to deliver the film's best line – "a good death is its own reward."
And how did that feel? After take fifty? Well I'll tell you. Everyone knew that this line had to have a certain distinct thing to it, so we toyed with a million different emotions and inflections and thoughts and feelings.
So they knew in advance that this line is something special.

:up:

When I first saw it, I though she was the scene stealer in most scenes. Watching it again. She really is one of the baddest characters in any superhero movie.

Wonder Woman, is really good, but she's not that good.

She was awesome, loved her fight with Superman, possibly my favourite part of the movie, action-wise anyway. Loved how ruthless she was with the humans as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"