The Dark Knight Rises Anyone else notice

its a total shock WTF moment for him,like in begins right after the scarecrow gasses him,he calls alfreds name in his own voice....being caught so off guard he forgets.

ribs...knife...i would have just died right there.

instead he saves a city

the thing about using the growl around fox makes no sense to me either, because in Begins he used his normal voice more than once while in the suit.

1- Telling gordon about the fear toxin in arkham, right before he jumps down through all the bats.

2- the scene afterwards in the cave when he's talking to a sedated rachel.

unless he is trying to scare fox as he does his enemies, i don't see the point lol

instead he saves a city
That's another thing TDKR has in common with S-M 3.Both heroes are jabbed with a 4 inch blade to the ribs,only to walk away minutes later as if nothing happened.:hehe:

instead he saves a city

That's another thing TDKR has in common with S-M 3.Both heroes are jabbed with a 4 inch blade to the ribs,only to walk away minutes later as if nothing happened.:hehe:

Peter Parker could've healed way before he even left the mansion.

But for Batman, a human being being stabbed and just walking off to save a city?

Wanna know how he was able to do such?

goddamnbatman.jpeg

while the knife was in him, why didn't he just use that electro shock gadget he used on jokers thug in TDK? (after the chase, before the "we got you ya son of a b____"

while the knife was in him, why didn't he just use that electro shock gadget he used on jokers thug in TDK? (after the chase, before the "we got you ya son of a b____"

Because no one tried to take off his mask.

They both have regenerative healing factor. So on that level, yes.

the thing about using the growl around fox makes no sense to me either, because in Begins he used his normal voice more than once while in the suit.

1- Telling gordon about the fear toxin in arkham, right before he jumps down through all the bats.

unless he is trying to scare fox as he does his enemies, i don't see the point lol

The voice he uses with Gordon in BB during that scene is more or less his bat-voice, but it's definitely not his Bruce Wayne talking voice.

The Sonar scene with Fox is simply Bruce at his most psychotic. Batman is so detached and in the zone after the events of Rachel's death, Dent's disfigurement and the whole hospital scare. Plus even he knows that he might just be going too far with his war on crime by using the sonar device. Bruce isn't even affected by Lucius threatening to walk out on him, because at that moment all he cares about is catching the Joker.

Had Bruce talked to Lucius like he did with Rachel during BB, the whole context of the scene would have been lost. Because Bruce is so in character while doing something extremely questionable, it really drives the point home that this man is getting lost in this monster he has created.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

:brucebat:

For anyone who wanted to see a psychotic Batman, the third act of TDK really showed it.

He can heal pretty fast. There's no way Peter would've bled to death.

If you rewatch the movies, he's using the growl in both of those scenes. It's not as pronounced, since he's not trying to intimidate them, but he's still disguising his voice.

As for why he talks to Fox with the growl, it's simple. When he is in the suit, he must always speak with the growl for the sake of consistency. It becomes second nature to use the voice when in costume, so it avoids him inadvertently using his real voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"