Days of Future Past Are you tired of Wolverine being overexposed?

Hugh jackman and singer are very good friends, obviously singer is going to do stories with a large focus on Wolverine.

then, he isnt the right director for X-Men team movies.

they wouldn't kill off wolverine, they wouldn't put themselves in a situation where they couldn't bring him back

they wouldn't kill off wolverine, they wouldn't put themselves in a situation where they couldn't bring him back

its a reference to the fact wolverine future self dies while going back in time.

it doesnt matter if Wolverine dies in the future.

This movie will show 3 DIFFERENT Wolverines on the same movie.

So thats like saying to the fans: "Didnt you want too much Wolverine? then here you have not only one, but THREE Wolverines! F*** u!"

Since Wolverine is the only ageless X-man, he would be the only one usable in all timelines.

its a reference to the fact wolverine future self dies while going back in time.

That could work, if they decide to keep Wolverine and move agead with 70s team from now on

Prof X? Magneto?

They did get posters.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure those are his favorite characters. While Wolverine is Fox's. Not to say Singer doesn't like Wolverine alot as well.

People are convently forgetting Hugh Jackman was away from set for peroids during production.He was gone for 3 weeks during july.That hints at Wolverine being key character but not all film focus on him.

This Isn't Last Stand.The fact they limited the characters In 1973 I think was good move.

This film looks to be more focused on Xavier and Magneto.Yeah Wolverine Is big part but not everything Is just him.

Not tired at all. I am sick entirely of batman in the comics, but wolverine hugging the spotlight makes more sense than taking chances with characters with not big enough fan base. Heck wolverine seems to be more popular than several mutans put together. So far he is the only mutant able to carry his own comic for quite a few years, but then again there are some characters like Deadpool who are popular too.

I just want some X-Men movies that

a) aren't about Wolverine (his past, his adamantium, his healing power, his immortality)

b) don't have Wolverine at the centre of every scene

What if a film instead centred on a villain/threat linked to Storm's past, maybe Shadow King or even Apocalypse? Or Sinister and his experiments (on Jean, Scott, and Gambit)?

I just want some X-Men movies that

a) aren't about Wolverine (his past, his adamantium, his healing power, his immortality)

b) don't have Wolverine at the centre of every scene

You should check out X-Men First Class and plenty of scenes in X2 and X3

You should check out X-Men First Class and plenty of scenes in X2 and X3

Well, yeah, I know those films inside out. But you know what I mean and what other people mean too.

Favourite line in X2 is from Magneto: "Once again, Wolverine, you think it's all about you..." :woot:

Ain't that the truth! lol

We don't know if Wolverine is Singer's or Fox's favorite. But I do have a hunch that both Fox and Singer share their most reviled mutant. :hehe:

We don't know if Wolverine is Singer's or Fox's favorite. But I do have a hunch that both Fox and Singer share their most reviled mutant. :hehe:

Singer said publicly he felt an affinity with Wolverine because of the character's mysterious past. Singer is adopted and apparently his own past is also a mystery.

Fox loves the character as the franchise's leading man, so it's a bit of both.

I'm not really upset that another X-Men team movie will focus on Wolverine. I feel like this is the All-Stars movie of the X-Men series. The characters that will get the most focus are the characters that got the most focus in the previously released films and those are Wolverine, Professor X and Magneto.

But I'm expecting this to change in the 5th X-Men film of the OT cast.

Heck no! The more Wolverine the better! He is the driving force in all of these movies. Except FC. Hugh Jackman sells the tickets and as long as he wants to play him, he will. I say bring on more Wolverine!!:yay:

nope will never get tired i am bias since wolverine is my fav. super hero but he is just the coolest x men to the majority also he was the most popular character in the 90's animated series

Wolverine has definitely been played out as a lead character. Going forward the franchise would do well to focus on the entirety of the X-Men as an ensemble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"