The Amazing Spider-Man ASM Blu-ray: Most Wanted Features and Extras - Part 1

I'm sure you can find the Steelbook by it's self on amazon or Ebay, Avengers had many for sale before it was in stores. Couple of my friends got the steelbook that way for Avengers. I just wanted all the variations I could get for that one film.

Yeah, I figure it'll be worth it at least. It's my favorite movie of the year so far. (Even though I know Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises were both TECHNICALLY superior.)

Yeah, I figure it'll be worth it at least. It's my favorite movie of the year so far. (Even though I know Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises were both TECHNICALLY superior.)
What I did was put the versions I could use (dvd and Bluray and bonus disc) in the Steel book and left the 3d and anything else in the case the movie came in for storage

What I did was put the versions I could use (dvd and Bluray and bonus disc) in the Steel book and left the 3d and anything else in the case the movie came in for storage

Ahh! That's a pretty cool idea!

Ahh! That's a pretty cool idea!
Well once you have the digital downloads it's just easier to keep the extra discs stored lol
I never knew what to do with the piece of Film from the first Movie. Nothing really seemed right frame wise.

Well once you have the digital downloads it's just easier to keep the extra discs stored lol
I never knew what to do with the piece of Film from the first Movie. Nothing really seemed right frame wise.

Don't they make specialty frames?

Did anyone else get their TASM Blu Ray a day early? I pre-ordered mine through Amazon, and it actually came today. It shipped yesterday and I was fully expecting the delivery tomorrow, but to my surprise, it showed up today. I went ahead and got the set with the Spider-Man and Lizard figurines. I'm actually quite impressed with the figurines. They are bigger than what I thought they were going to be and they aren't just cheap plastic. They have a rubbery feel to them and actually quite detailed for a set that's $60.

Edit: BTW, the linticular cover for the 3D Blu Ray is probably the best that I have seen to date.

Last edited:
I now have a copy of The Amazing Spider-Man on Blu-ray. The picture quality is superb. And my overall view of the film has risen. It's a good movie, seeing it again really helped.

:up: im going to see it today in 3D again,

Hey does anyone know if the bluray are on sale in Walmart or Target? I know sometimes on release day certain blurays are a few bucks cheaper.For Ex when i got Avengers on bluray on release day it was $19.99 not the $24.96 they were showing.

Just finished watching all the features and i also rewatched the movie itself. I know that there are many who didn't like the movie at all but as a fan of Spidey and the first trilogy for ages, you just have to admit that the movie is great, yeah, there were things which could have been different, but overall it's really good. The whole crew put so much time and passion into this movie and i'm absolutely looking forward to the sequel. Just think of the crane sequence, i mean you gotta have chills there. We should be happy to have our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man back on screen! :spidey:

NzX4M.jpg

Why the dvd version can't have bonus disc with documentaries? Most of my dvds are 2 disc editions but nowdays only blu-rays have extras. :cmad:

Yup, there's the answer. Companies want to force you to get Bluray.

I only buy Blu's, cause it came with my PS3. Lol

I wont waste my time on buying newly released films on dvd, blu-ray quality is just too good when compared.

:awesome: Yeah, I mean come on DVD's nowadays are like the VHS. Blu Ray is the NEW thing and BLU RAY 3D :D Get a blu ray player, I'm actually replacing the one I have 'cause I found out that it scratched a blu ray film I had :(

Yup, there's the answer. Companies want to force you to get Bluray.

I only buy Blu's, cause it came with my PS3. Lol

They are starting to include exclusive special features on Blu Ray 3D. I have no desire to own a 3D tv so we're getting it from all ends.

I just watched the deleted scenes. There's one that shows Dr Connors talking to his son. I wish they had kept that in there. Most of the deleted scenes were character development for Connors. Also there's unfinished cgi and it looks like Conners is wearing a freddy glove in one part.

Last edited:
Why the dvd version can't have bonus disc with documentaries? Most of my dvds are 2 disc editions but nowdays only blu-rays have extras. :cmad:

DVDs are on their way out, which will be the same fate for blu-rays in a couple of years to make way for some other BS format. Perhaps when I buy the trilogy set it'll be on brown-ray.

I only buy blu rays except if there is no blu ray only DVD.

I'll watch dvd if it's my only option. Blu ray has spoiled my eyes.

They are starting to include exclusive special features on Blu Ray 3D. I have no desire to own a 3D tv so we're getting it from all ends.

I just watched the deleted scenes. There's one that shows Dr Connors talking to his son. I wish they had kept that in there. Most of the deleted scenes were character development for Connors. Also there's unfinished cgi and it looks like Conners is wearing a freddy glove in one part.

Yeah, same. I have on 3D movie-(well two, but HP7.2 came free with the PS3), and that's Captain America. Only because I was having a hard time finding the regular edition though. Lol

Also, when I first saw the scene, I was wondering why he had a Kreuger glove on.:o

My German copy of ASM arrived today (with white webs on the cover :csad:)

I have to say this the picture quality of ASM on blu ray is second only to Avatar for pure clarity and richness of colour. It looks STUNNING.
Oh, and a bonus Blu ray for extras so better than Avengers for extras which were a disgrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"