Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding these, there should be limitations in PVP.
For example, a guy just stunned my entire team in one move. I basically spent two rounds watching him beating my team while I could do nothing.

There should be a limit of a max of two stuns in a row, so we can try to fight back and react in any way possible.

been seeing that happen to my team, swear it happens when I don't get even hit either :huh:

Looking at all these obscure and lesser known heroes and villains, makes me wonder about more recognizable ones, like Venom or Moon Knight.
ya does anyone know if there is a reason there are like no cosmic characters to recruit? i would love silver surfer

i imagine guardians will show up because of the movie

also where is Namor? aren't him and silver surfer super important characters to the marvel universe?

MAA's Memorial Day sale has started, and the first LE weapon that is being re-released is Blade of the Guardian. If you don't have a protector weapon, BotG is nice for a pick up, and it's only for 48 gold instead of 64 with the old price. I have alot of protector weapons but I might get it anyway.

ya does anyone know if there is a reason there are like no cosmic characters to recruit? i would love silver surfer

i imagine guardians will show up because of the movie

also where is Namor? aren't him and silver surfer super important characters to the marvel universe?
oh your new here . I put up a post about Namor some time ago there is some weird embargo on him law wise. The silver surfer will be in most likely when they're ready to do another FF movie maybe. we'll have to see.

also looking at Juggs, they really seem to have shortchanged him unless im missing something. He's the most durable of all the characters in the game, yet everything affects him except stun? even Luke Cage seems tougher than him. Plus for arguably the strongest character in the game his attacks look pretty weak

Just need one more cover for Juggs...only 1-2 repeats. Wow, I thought with the way boxes were being given out, It might be a challenge when opening boxes.

-Picked up Avengers Black Widow and Hawkeye.

also looking at Juggs, they really seem to have shortchanged him unless im missing something. He's the most durable of all the characters in the game, yet everything affects him except stun? even Luke Cage seems tougher than him. Plus for arguably the strongest character in the game his attacks look pretty weak

Juggy is also immune to psychic attacks, which is the most powerful type of attack in the game. In PVP, it's all about stuns and Emma's Mental Anguish doing the damage, so to make him immune to both of these attacks already made him borderline OP imo.

I'm still trying to get through the fight 30 pvp battles task lol. I seriously hate PVP. Tell us your thoughts on him though :yay:

I'm still trying to get through the fight 30 pvp battles task lol. I seriously hate PVP. Tell us your thoughts on him though :yay:
I haven't done any PVP yet since I hate it so much. Putting Juggy as a PVP-only lockbox hero is just PD's way of getting people to play their broken PVP.

Good to know. I have 97, now. I'll wait a little more, too.

Finally got Jugs---had thirty boxes, opened the first ten and got the last cover.

Does it really make a difference piling up that many boxes before opening them? I put together 10 and open them right away lol. I have 5 covers and only one duplicate so far.

I've gotten 3 covers and 2 duplicates so far in 55 opened boxes. Not sure I'm going to get him (due to me being late and hesistant to start PVP) but I'll probably get close. Finally found a team that actually works and can win more than 50% of battles (Rescue, Psylocke, and Bruiser agent.)

I had 79 boxes initially before I started to open them, and got 7 of 8 covers. But I got 2 duplicates in the next 20 boxes. Kind of debating myself whether to accumulate alots of LBs before opening them by tens or open them every 2 days.

I had 102 to open and I got 3 duplicates. Just need one more comic.
I also found out that we can only get 5 lockboxes in one day, unless we get more in the roulette.

Did my final epic run (of 16 attempted) of M2 in SO and still didn't get the 2nd Amendment. Actually got a refresh error and got nothing from it. Load of cr@p that PD still hasn't fixed that issue going into the final day.

I basically gave up on PVP after getting Juggy...been sitting at Diamond, they need to revamp the match selection or the additional items/heroes stats to make matches a little more equal...

I keep getting duplicates instead of the final comic. It's starting to frustrate me.

I took a break this weekend, i'll get back to trying to get Juggy, but i'm not very enthusiastic or optimistic that i'll make it lol. We'll see what happens.

Finally got Juggy after 119 LBs. Hopefully he will be good enough in PVP; I heard QS is a nice partner for him.

Had 130 boxes, open all but 23 and no Juggy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"