Avengers Alliance - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a chrono accelerator the same as a chrono boost? How would that help? And is it actually called a mystic grenade or do you mean specific ones?

Is a chrono accelerator the same as a chrono boost? How would that help? And is it actually called a mystic grenade or do you mean specific ones?

The chrono accelerator gives you a extra turn but the boost one gives you 2 turns every round and the Mystical Munition can be handy when you use it on big bosses, does a lot of damage since it's magical should give Iceman tons of damage

The chrono accelerator gives you a extra turn but the boost one gives you 2 turns every round and the Mystical Munition can be handy when you use it on big bosses, does a lot of damage since it's magical should give Iceman tons of damage

Is it actually called Mystical Munition? Where do I get this? Is it something I pick up/ win in a boss reward/ deployment reward? Or is it something I can buy with gold in the store?

Also, training heroes from about level 9 onwards seems to take a ridiculously long amount of time and silver. To get to level 10 seems to take 18 hours and about 100,000 silver, which I don't have to spare yet. Do some of these heroes end up training for days beyond that level?

Last edited:
Level 11 is 24 hours, 12 is 30 hours, 13 is 36 hours.

Is there anything beyond level 13 or does it stop there? Otherwise a really high level could be training for weeks or months where you can't use that character.

No 13 is the max level at the moment. 14 should be down the road at some point.

PVP is really pissing me off this time around, especially Horseman Beast. I've been using Grey Bruiser Hulk, Havok, and Bruiser Agent but am heavily dependent on turn order to win. Really need to find an offensive and defensive team that actually works consistently. Every fight turns into a debuff war, which is just plain annoying and boring. Haven't been able to get higher than 1250.

I felt pushed to buy Pestilence Beast. I grew tired of facing countless people using the freaking Scroll of Angolob and now I'm having some fun. I just didn't find the best combo, yet.

I purchased Famine Rogue today and intend on using her tomorrow.

Is it actually called Mystical Munition? Where do I get this? Is it something I pick up/ win in a boss reward/ deployment reward? Or is it something I can buy with gold in the store?

Also, training heroes from about level 9 onwards seems to take a ridiculously long amount of time and silver. To get to level 10 seems to take 18 hours and about 100,000 silver, which I don't have to spare yet. Do some of these heroes end up training for days beyond that level?

oops, crap. You might not be able to get it since you have to research it

Pretty much done all my research except for some special weapons I never manage to get enough time to finish it.

Try training heroes to 13, takes over 30+ hours and I got tons to get up there and cost 400K

I felt pushed to buy Pestilence Beast. I grew tired of facing countless people using the freaking Scroll of Angolob and now I'm having some fun. I just didn't find the best combo, yet.

I purchased Famine Rogue today and intend on using her tomorrow.

not sure I'm getting him, have beaten Beast most of the time in PVP with Horeseman Rogue and Deadpool only time I have troubles when the agent have that damn mystic staff or something else

So I nearly beat Iceman. I had him dead, but what the hell is this dead of winter? Why does he keep coming back and doesn't die? How long does he keep this up and how do you get round that?

So I nearly beat Iceman. I had him dead, but what the hell is this dead of winter? Why does he keep coming back and doesn't die? How long does he keep this up and how do you get round that?

He gets one revive from what I seen and usually I can take him out while he's low on health

I believe it stacks up to three times, and Iceman gains it every time an ally or enemy is defeated--and like Morg said, he revives. I found out the hard way too.

Last edited:
Well I beat Iceman the second time round. I guess I had to learn from my mistakes. I didn't take care the first time to keep my team's health up but made sure the second time.

Now any tips on defeating Beast? Well, I have to get through the mutants first, but when I get there, what's the best strategy against Beast? What should I expect from him?

Well I beat Iceman the second time round. I guess I had to learn from my mistakes. I didn't take care the first time to keep my team's health up but made sure the second time.

Now any tips on defeating Beast? Well, I have to get through the mutants first, but when I get there, what's the best strategy against Beast? What should I expect from him?
Get a couple scrappers and target Beast first. If you don't get to him fast, his debuffs can really make the fight a pain. If you get through him, the rest of the fight should be easy.

The only scrapper I have from my team is Iron Fist and he's only about level 5. I might have one that the game has provided, but I can't remember off hand. Which resources/ supplies would stop him quickly? I used the Spacetime Shard against Iceman to great effect both times.

Finally found an offensive team that works as I've strung together 15 offensive wins in a row. Now it's just finding a defensive team that can actually win a match.

Who are you using?
Tactician Beast, Nico, Bruiser agent w/ Signpost, Scroll of Angolob, Cube, and Hand of Apocalypse. I've won a couple fights even with my agent gone due to all the debuffs that Beast and Nico provide.

Almost 5 star the whole SO, one more time against Apocalypse and the horsemen and I'm done, just wish I win some of the damn weapons :mad:

My luck still sucks getting any of them :(

I never seem to get any interesting weapons. I suppose the Soul Drainer isn't in this SO? I acquired it on my Android Tablet, but then the game stopped working and has never worked since.

Aw man, I want that Hand of Apocalypse. The Subjulgator is quite good so that one must be even better.
After I get Iceman's Death alt, I'll go for that.

How much are Iceman's alts? I'm afraid I will complete Mastery Over Death and not have enough cp for the uniform.

How much are Iceman's alts? I'm afraid I will complete Mastery Over Death and not have enough cp for the uniform.

You get the alt costume of Iceman for free when you complete the SO and beat Apocalypse and his horsemen

I keep seeing this thread getting bumped, so I'm curious, what is this game exactly? Is it an MMO or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"