Avengers Alliance - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing this thread getting bumped, so I'm curious, what is this game exactly? Is it an MMO or something?

well as the creator of this thread I'll tell ya what it is. It's not an MMO think of it as old school final fantasy, marvel style game . you play a shield agent and you recruit heroes from the MU to fight along side you in a team of 3 and it's avengers cause of the connection to the movie hype and you start of with some of them first . but your collecting all the heroes from the MU which is where the alliance part comes in.

It's also an odd reverse thing since what happened with marvel ultimate alliance on consoles and pc. with out the more third person activity. of which they excluded some heroes some times or added them way later.

Last edited:
So what are we thinking for the next SO?

Falcon with Winter Soldier as a lockbox?

Very possible, but I'm more excited thinking about the SO for Guardians of The Galaxy. Maybe Starlord for completion with Rocket Raccon as lockbox and Groot for PVP.

Me too. I want all the Guardians around that time.

But there will probably be two SOs between the Cap one and Guardians. I hope we get really surprised.

You get the alt costume of Iceman for free when you complete the SO and beat Apocalypse and his horsemen

How many times do I need to beat Apocalypse and the horsemen in order to get Iceman?

I've just beaten Beast last night. It took me three attempts. Actually I nearly beat him the first time round with 2 scrappers, and had in fact eliminated him, but somehow managed to get killed by one of those mutant lackeys (who was nearly dead too) because I wasn't careful and he took out 2 of my team. Then I tried it with one scrapper and something else, which didn't work so well, and then went back to 2 scrappers again.

But now I have no more gold so I'll have to wait to fight the other horsemen.

Any tips on beating Apocalypse?

It looks like 4/26.

But how can I be so low down on the tasks? I've played it a few times already. Am I supposed to acquire En Sabah Nur's Liberator and all the other things along the way? How am I supposed to get those?

hmm you be must on the same task as me. Mine says beat apocalypse with a score of 100000 I've had some thing like this before it another character some time it's 3 try's or less. it also depends on the character your using and how far they are like if they are at level 12 cap wise. It can be shorter. I'm just wait on more Unstable iso8's other wise I'm just about done.

Last edited:
It looks like 4/26.

But how can I be so low down on the tasks? I've played it a few times already. Am I supposed to acquire En Sabah Nur's Liberator and all the other things along the way? How am I supposed to get those?

You have to do them in order. You don't advance on the lists otherwise. Looks like you have to go back to mission 1. Here's the task list.

http://www.avengersallianceguide.com/2014/02/marvel-avengers-alliance-special-operation-spec-ops-16-task-list.html

You'll get those items along the way.

Wow I did it right then with out looking at it, til now. sweet . Just fallow task list that zeroapoc put up for you. you should be fine

So I've got to abort the Apocalypse mission or should I finish it up first? Or will I not be able to beat him without having acquired some of those items along the way?

Well if you want to get Iceman you have to do the list in order. I'd make that the priority.

Do you think I'll be able to do it in the 14 days remaining? It took me a while to get to this stage. Of course, I know how to beat some of the other characters now, which I had to learn along the way before.

But I'm completely lacking in gold now in order to get any supplies that would beat some of these villains. I hope my unstable isos last as well. I've currently got about 319.

Damn, I see in the task list I have to compete in 5 PvP battles. I've been avoiding those so far. How hard are they to even win on them? Or do I just have to compete rather than win?

So I've got to abort the Apocalypse mission or should I finish it up first? Or will I not be able to beat him without having acquired some of those items along the way?

He's not that hard to beat, it's the horsemen you have to worry about

Do I have to win those 5 PvP battles in the task list or just simply compete in them? How easy are they to actually win, especially if I'm playing other players who are potentially much higher levels than me?

I've basically given up trying to find a better defensive team in PVP right now. I only win maybe 10% of my defensive battles, which is about as good I can get it right now. Only way I'm staying in Adamantium is to keep using my current offensive team and training as many heroes to LVL 13. Seems in this PVP season, the ratings for everyone is really low since there are usually a lot of players at a 3000 rating. A rating in the 1400s may actually get someone into Adamantium when this season finishes.

I see people using that hotshot gun and causing so many of my heroes and agent to get stunned :( :mad:

I see people using that hotshot gun and causing so many of my heroes and agent to get stunned :( :mad:
That thing is a real annoyance but something that can be overcome if you have high health and defense or heroes that can regenerate lives/health.

On this list

http://www.avengersallianceguide.co...-special-operation-spec-ops-16-task-list.html

It says for No.9 "Mission Accomplished": "Get 2 stars of Mastery in Mission 1"

But it also says I have to complete these tasks in sequence at the top of the page.

The problem is that I have already achieved 3 stars in Mission 1, and this was before completing tasks 5-8 (which I still haven't yet).

So if they have to be completed in sequence, how can I ever complete this SO now, because there's no way I can get rid of my mastery stars in order to achieve the 2 stars in the correct order AFTER tasks 5-8?

What should I do?

PS, I've completed 5 tasks now compared to yesterday where it was only 4 tasks. Yesterday I already had 2 mastery stars in Mission 1.

Yeah if you already got the stars for tasks it will complete as soon as you get it.

I currently have 12 unstable iso. I need 80 to create En Sabah Nur's Liberator in the lab, which takes a day to research. How can I get the other 68 iso quickly, short of getting 100 in a boss reward (which would be a complete lottery)?

And do I only pick up unstable iso along the way during an SO? Or do any drop out of the sky during a normal mission? I can't remember now. But in order to play a number of SO missions, I'd need more unstable iso in the first place even if I wanted to try to pick some up as I go along.

I currently have 12 unstable iso. I need 80 to create En Sabah Nur's Liberator in the lab, which takes a day to research. How can I get the other 68 iso quickly, short of getting 100 in a boss reward (which would be a complete lottery)?

And do I only pick up unstable iso along the way during an SO? Or do any drop out of the sky during a normal mission? I can't remember now. But in order to play a number of SO missions, I'd need more unstable iso in the first place even if I wanted to try to pick some up as I go along.
It'll drop during normal missions but it has a fairly low drop rate. You can also get some by visiting allies' maps. I have a full complement of 50 allies (not all are active though) and get between 35-60 Iso every day from their maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"