Avengers Alliance - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can also buy the unstable ISO for 10 for 1 gold…but who wants to do that.

I see. Well hopefully by tomorrow I'll have enough.

I also see that task 25 says I have to defeat the Epic Boss in Mission 1. But in order to do that, I would need a particular character wouldn't I, in order to reveal Sugar Man? I don't have that character, whoever it is, because Sugar Man hasn't been revealed so far. So how would I get round this without having this character?

Or will it be absolutely necessary to recruit this person? But what if he/she requires many command points, which I don't have?

If you don't have the character, then you can pay the amount of gold that they ask to jump this task.

Like this post if you have mastered Season 2 Chapter 3: Crisis of Leadership and received Original Daredevil uniforms for both Scrapper and Tactician class. If you have not mastered Chapter 3, hurry up, because Chapter 4 is on its way!

This was on my FB wall, maybe it starts tomorrow?

I got my Death Iceman today, so I'm ready.

Same here and I've fought all other 3 horsemen. I'd like to take him to PVP, but my Iceman is level 3 only. Chapter 4 will be a good opportunity to level him up.

Have my Iceman up to level 9 and going to 10, I'll try him out tomorrow in the pvp and see how he goes

I don't see too many people using Iceman so I'm not sure how useful he is yet. With PVP, I'm still using my same team of Tact. Beast, Nico, and Bruiser Agent with about a 90-95% win rate. Can't find any defensive team that works so I just attack way more than I lose on defense. I'm basically using a 55-win advantage as my baseline to where I need to be everyday to stay solidly in Adamantium.

At the moment I don't even know how much I'll end up using him. I just want to complete the SO and get him for completion's sake, just to have that sense of achievement that I did it properly and won him.

Had a feeling Level 14 would be coming, but I'm worried about the new ISO leading to even more of a power-tipping item for paying players. As for Empowered Iso in Chapter 4, I can say I have 9 of the 12 characters at LVL 13 (only Sif, Sabretooth, and Captain Britain aren't) so I can socket the new ones pretty easily.

I was hoping to finish getting everyone to 13 before 14 came out. But oh well...

The game also has a new Twitter account (https://twitter.com/MAAInsiders) and they have some new stuff on there.

-Fandral will be a CP hero.
BiAd6StCcAAKfll.png

-Hogun will be a Covert Task hero
BiAeIrcCQAArfA-.png

-Chapter 4 is in test and could be ready in the next few days
-Some new content will be unveiled at the South by Southwest music festival on Saturday
-They'll be releasing more information tomorrow and throughout the weekend

Have to think they'll be announcing some of the next PVP, lockbox, and SO heroes and likely the possible dual training ability that'll allow us to train 2 heroes at once.

Cool. Thanks for posting. Hopefully it's the replacement for Woods quitting Twitter and will be a good source of info. (Edit - Ok it actually is Woods)

But that's Volstagg as Covert Ops. :oldrazz: :cwink:

And yeah I hope 2 training slots happens since we have level 14 to grind to now.

I'm still trying to get half of mine to level 9, the other half to level 6. :p

still have tons to get to 13 :( only my most strongest heroes are up to 13

Oh i've managed to get most of mine to at least level 9 finally, but i still have a few to go, so believe me, i feel your pain :hehe:. I have a lot of leveling up left to do, and now even more so with the new level 14 *sigh*

Well some of them I barely use. Hawkeye is still at level 4. All he's good for at the moment are deploys. Even Colossus doesn't seem all that. Iron Man just reached level 6. I have 3 heroes on the verge of level 10 actually (3 of the Fantastic Four, minus Reed), but don't have the silver to train them.

Also, on the daily bonus spins or boss rewards, I never seem to get tons of command points. If I get any, it's usually 1, or at the very most 3. I can't seem to get gold on it either.

Well some of them I barely use. Hawkeye is still at level 4. All he's good for at the moment are deploys. Even Colossus doesn't seem all that. Iron Man just reached level 6. I have 3 heroes on the verge of level 10 actually (3 of the Fantastic Four, minus Reed), but don't have the silver to train them.

Also, on the daily bonus spins or boss rewards, I never seem to get tons of command points. If I get any, it's usually 1, or at the very most 3. I can't seem to get gold on it either.

Hawkeye a good player, have him up to 13 and he has kicked *ss especially with his alt costume

Hawkeye a good player, have him up to 13 and he has kicked *ss especially with his alt costume

Well maybe he's good later on, but when he's at level 4, he doesn't seem that effective.

On another note, do you only get the alt costumes for Iceman by playing more SO missions? Is the standard character you receive for free just the regular Iceman?

I have probably half of my heroes to level 13 with mainly my Tacts, Blasters, and Generalists being up there. I've got maybe 8 Bruisers and 3 Scrappers at 13 but none of my Infiltrators. I plan on getting everyone of my Blasters to 13 before PVP ends so my attack bonus is as high as it gets.

I don't have any Generalists at all. I've never been able to afford anyone over 23 CPs so far. I've only been playing about a month anyway. My agent is at Level 60 currently. I think I have about 10 or so heroes in total.

I'm not far off from being able to afford Mr Fantastic, who is 33 CPs. But should I bother getting him or should I just save up for someone else? When he's shown up as a guest before (eg a distress call or team up) he hasn't seemed that impressive. The other 3 of the FF seem more effective in battle.

The only other person I could get soon is Kitty Pryde, who is also 33 CPs. Then it's a long time until I can afford anyone else unless I suddenly come into a huge stash of CPs.

Who is better to have? Kitty or Reed?

Last edited:
Kitty easily.

Reed is one of the worst in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members