Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have arrived at the 5 GB fight task. It's kind of amusing how so many of us are stuck on the same task, even though we've been playing thru the SO at different rates. I'd continue working on starring the missions and collecting research components if I wasn't so low on UIso.

Even with that, I expect this'll be the quickest SO task list I've ever completed.

We could potentially be stuck on this task for days if no GBs show up. It's like the Tortoise and the Hare, with the Hare going to sleep just before the finishing line after sprinting towards it.

I haven't had any show up today. At some point I'd have to consider fighting my own GB but at the moment I don't have the UISOs to do it. Have already three starred all the missions though.

Last edited:
I got two more (one ally's and mine) to show up but other than that, it's been nearly all quiet on the GB front. This has been a poorly thought out GB since they made him way too easy.

Also, I can't get any of my newly added friends to show up in my ally invite list. Only ones that show up are allies that I removed since they no longer play or actual friends that don't play at all.

I had several GB's show up this morning, but I burned through all of them right away before I got to the "Fight 5 GBs" task. Sigh.

Respawned by Kingpin, so I guess I'm just gonna keep fighting him to get it over with.

Can't get the disassembled weapon components to drop to save my life.

Finally got some Kingpins to drop this morning, so I should be able to complete the task now.

And I noticed that only Infiltrator Kingpin actually looks like the classic Kingpin with the purple pants.

I'm onto the final research now. Since it's 36 hours, I probably won't be able to pick up Jessica Jones though until maybe Monday or perhaps very late tomorrow night at the earliest. And of course, that's also dependent on me having enough UISOs to do an epic run.

And after fighting all those GBs, I only got a duplicate. 3 covers and 2 duplicate now. 50 LBs.

Last edited:
Still stuck on Task 20 as I'm not getting any GBs to appear. My GB is ready to collect but I'm holding off so others can still fight him. With how many people are having problems, PD seriously needs to fix this. I'm not sure how they can't see the problem if there are some who are getting 20-30+ GBs but many are getting stuck in the single digits. If I can't get the final GBs I need before 3 PM, it will have been 2 full days since I've been on Task 20.

Just opened 10 more LBs from the 10 that I was given after my GB was defeated by my allies. And another duplicate.

3 covers and 3 duplicates now. 60 boxes.

I have 61 unopened lockboxes, plus whatever I can collect when I respawn Kingpin on Monday.

I'm waiting until the SO is over to open the whole shebang.

Can't get any GBs to show still and can't add any allies so the game has me utterly frustrated. Sent a couple support tickets in but I doubt anything will come of them.

Can't get any GBs to show still and can't add any allies so the game has me utterly frustrated. Sent a couple support tickets in but I doubt anything will come of them.

That sucks. Speaking of adding people, we should all add each other, that way when we spawn GBs we can just pick each other to send them to.

I know I normally don't click any names on that list, so it just sends them out to whomever :huh: but I know I would select names of people I "knew".

Used all my iso to fight group boss 5 times. now have no iso to do research task. Will have to get more, then wait for it to finish, then continue.

And still no group bosses at all from allies.

Just had 6 GBs pop up so I'm now on my final research. With how far behind I am in total LBs, I'm hoping I can get enough to get Boomerang.

I hope to get Boomerang too. I really don't want another LB situation like Mordo last time where every single time it was the same duplicate cover. But even so, I still ended up getting him in the end.

I think this time tomorrow I should have Jessica Jones. All I need to do is defeat Blizzard and Epic Kingpin. I've already fought everyone else in Mission 3 so there's nothing else to do.

So far, I have 5 covers after opening 50 LBs doing 10 at a time. Just hope I get only a few duplicates since with how GBs are spawning, I'm not sure I'm going to get many 10x openings.

5 covers with 50 LBs is better than me: 3 covers with 60 LBs.

Well, the 5 GB task and farming the component for the final reasearch set me back 2 days. I could have recruited Jessica Jones by now, I have to wait until monday now :(

sweet got gold on the roulette. I better just build up gold til I see an A-ISO I want. I just have push on with spec up I'll try to get Jessica but if I can't I can wait. I have spit fire from the last spec up so it won't be a big loss.

Had another 6 or 7 GBs show up this morning. But all I got to show for that was another lousy duplicate.

3 covers and 4 duplicates now. 70 boxes opened.

Coming down the home stretch for the SO. can bang out the final 3 tasks in the next hour probably,

Opened another 10 LBs. 4 covers and 4 duplicates now. 80 boxes opened. I have the top row of covers. None from the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"