World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Today's show with the Molecule Kid was good. Liked the flashback to Avengers: EMH. Looks like they are getting better. I didnt cringe during this one like I did sometimes during the first four episodes.

I'm just sick of the "Hulk only" versions we've been getting in this series,apparently Agents of Smash and most of EMH.Half the character of Hulk is Banner and he gets neglected on a regular basis.:bh:

Fred Tatasciore told me at D23 that Banner will show up in Avengers Assemble and says he voices him.

im getting tired of hearing the "we have a hulk" line rehashed in different ways every episode. this last one had 2 instances of something like "we should have brought a hulk" the other show did a way better job of balancing the big guns in their dialogue

This last episode again had promise and again wastes the potential. Also... Really? Tasha and Clint banter should be just a little more mature. Again, MOA thinks viewers like it when heroes are asshats. And now I'm confused? Where does this all fit in the EMH continuity exactly? Because there are some huge things needed to be explained if this is supposed to be a continuation of EMH. I leave it to others to point out all the paradoxes/inconsistencies ect. And this was a really bad looking episode. I was not in love with the designs of EMH at the start, but the animation, voice acting and writing were superb. Here I just feel the reverse. Why do keep watching you may ask? Cuz I love Marvel superheroes and find myself entertained by almost any version of said characters across media. But this show is stretching it.

Krypton like you I've stuck in there, ignoring the lackluster quality of this new show. But after this last crapfest, they've lost a viewer.

I liked the focus on BW & HE,but I really don't feel the need to comment on the episodes anymore,since the plots are interchangeable.I'll keep watching,but there's really nothing to say.

If weaker shows like USM or Beware the Batman can keep my attention better than Marvel's roster of All Stars,something is wrong.

the Avengers assemble toy line are hitting Walmart shelves
vr80.jpg

I watched the first episode. Not bad. I like the animation, and the voice acting is solid.

i hate this thor costume.

NOTHING about it looks "viking/medieval"

Given that this latest episode seems to confirm that AA is some type of continuation of EMH, I can't help but be even more disappointed that we didn't get a 3rd season of that show. Instead we get a pretty mundane and uninspired show. Frustrating.

i hate this thor costume.

NOTHING about it looks "viking/medieval"
I don't mind it, it seems like a mashup of the comic, and Darkworld costume. Even tho the recent NOW Thor looks like the movie Thor

I just watched the super adaptoid episode and so far that's been my favorite

Marvel TV News is a crappy site that publishes fake news as legit.

what a dick if thats true, it DOES NOT however negate how terrible an idea it was to cancel EMH.

The guy got so much **** for saying Avengers Assemble was gonna replace Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and in the end he was right. lol

Brave and the Bold was replaced by Beware the Batman. So what?

im getting tired of hearing the "we have a hulk" line rehashed in different ways every episode. this last one had 2 instances of something like "we should have brought a hulk" the other show did a way better job of balancing the big guns in their dialogue

I'm with you on that, yes Hulk is strong and useful in alot of situations but there's no need to say that EVERY episode. They say a few things about the other big guns, but nowhere near as much as Hulk.

I don't mind it, it seems like a mashup of the comic, and Darkworld costume. Even tho the recent NOW Thor looks like the movie Thor

Yeah the NOW Thor looks like Thor's sleeveless costume from Thor: The Dark World.

Last edited:
This series still has a lot of ground work to established before it reaches EMH status. I think it was a very big mistake having Stark leading the team, Cap should be at the very least the tactician leader, the ''Super Adaptoid" episode proved this in abundance. Furthermore Avengers EMH season 2 established a good transition of Stark role as leader to Rogers.

I have kind of been finding Avengers Assemble entertaining due to the action.

And if Hulk and the Agents of smash is part of the same continuity why is the character acting so differently in that show from Assemble? And why is he in a militar base now? Didn't he live in the Avengers Mansion now?

Maybe it takes place before the Avengers reformed :p .

Last edited:
Wasn't it stated that he didn't appear in episode 8 of Avengers Assemble because the Hulk show was taking place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"