World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

so far, this series is running pretty meh for me... it's not a total loss, but it still has something in it to keep me watching... it'll never reach the level of A:EMH, but I guess it'll do for now...

What's Thor reason for being absent then?

Thor was hitting twitter and facebook to express his dislike of Ben as Batman.

Is there yet another US holiday or ratings week messing up TV scheduling this week? No episode 9 in this or beware the Batman it appears...

The lack of X-men in the current Marvel animation era worries me. Maybe they are too complex or mature for this era of Marvel animation? I don't know.They have had 3 hit shows so at least they are consistent

The lack of X-men in the current Marvel animation era worries me. Maybe they are too complex or mature for this era of Marvel animation? I don't know.They have had 3 hit shows so at least they are consistent

They are probably kindly trying to figure out how to dumb it down enough for us and find a way to drop its serialized nature. God knows anything else is far too hard for viewers to understand.

That's my guess.

Besides, the next show will probably be a solo Wolverine judging by how the franchise has evolved on screen over the past decade or so. And I'd rather not have that.

Lol maybe. Its not going to be easy to dumb down an xmen show. Kids WB tried to dumb down Xmen Evolution and that did not work.
An xmen show will have to be more serious than this show(no fighting over cookies) but I don't think the current Marvel animation guys want that.

I guess that's evident how dumb Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth's Mightiest Heroes were since the X-Men weren't in either of those shows.

Anyone know what the new AA episode dates are, or what the loglines for the episodes are at this point?

It's crazy how I'm clinging to AA now like a last bastion of super hero gravitas animated series. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE is ALL we got now folks! In Marvel, being that they've clandestinely bailed on ALL DTDVDs our only other options are the Jeph Loeb ADHD s@#$-show cadre of condescending slop in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN & HULK AGENTS OF GASH.

Even in DC, TEEN TITANS GO (words escape me or won't describe how wretched) and a lukewarm BEWARE THE BATMAN.

Here are the details of the next episodes

Disney XD has provided Marvel Animation Age with a run down of details for new Marvel's Avengers Assemble episodes airing September 2013 on the network. Continue below for the details.

Sunday, September 15
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Depth Charge"
(11:30 AM – 12:00 NOON ET/PT)
When Attuma tries to sink Manhattan, Hulk is forced to prove his strength or perish trying.

Sunday, September 22
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Doomstroyer"
Doctor Doom takes command of the Asgardian Destroyer armor and Thor has to convince the team to trust the one person who may be able to stop him, Loki!

Sunday, September 29
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Hulked Out Heroes"
The Avengers learn what it’s like to walk a mile in Hulk’s shoes when a Gamma attack by Red Skull turns them into raging monsters – the unlikely duo of Hulk and Black Widow are the last line of defense between the city and the Hulk-Vengers.

Doomstroyer?... Hulk-Vengers?... :doh:

just SAYING them sounds embarrassing...

I'm so excited for the Loki episode. If it suits him, he can play with either side but right now, he's just known for being a villain.

Here are the details of the next episodes

Disney XD has provided Marvel Animation Age with a run down of details for new Marvel's Avengers Assemble episodes airing September 2013 on the network. Continue below for the details.

Sunday, September 15
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Depth Charge"
When Attuma tries to sink Manhattan, Hulk is forced to prove his strength or perish trying.

Sunday, September 22
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Doomstroyer"
Doctor Doom takes command of the Asgardian Destroyer armor and Thor has to convince the team to trust the one person who may be able to stop him, Loki!

Sunday, September 29
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Hulked Out Heroes"
The Avengers learn what it’s like to walk a mile in Hulk’s shoes when a Gamma attack by Red Skull turns them into raging monsters – the unlikely duo of Hulk and Black Widow are the last line of defense between the city and the Hulk-Vengers.
Animation age....really?

This show sucks I miss Earths Mightiest Heroes

Last edited:
Marvel owns live action/DC owns animation.That seems to be the natural balance.It keeps the world in order.:hehe:

Marvel owns live action/DC owns animation.That seems to be the natural balance.It keeps the world in order.:hehe:

I would gladly sacrifice everyone working at WB's animation department to get some good non-Batman/non-Superman related films.

Neither company is doing much for me right now w/animated TV. WB hasn't done anything good after Young Justice & Marvel hasn't done anything good after A:EMH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"