Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll anticipate sober just fine. :D

Loki can't help himself lol.

Stop talking about Loki dying! :mad: :p

Never thought Loki would die in the 1st 20 to 30min. I don't think he enjoys working with Thanos, he has no clue if Thor, Hulk, or the others survives. He has to do what he can to survive though, I expect him to help in A4. Even if he was killed early he would probably be back through time travel or multiverse.

He probably has a good chance of at least not making it past Avengers 4. One death that would make sense.

He probably has a good chance of at least not making it past Avengers 4. One death that would make sense.
Yeah. I also liked the idea of his conclusion being the ruler of Sakaar. That would suit him.

Yeah. I also liked the idea of his conclusion being the ruler of Sakaar. That would suit him.

He could have had a right laugh retiring to spend his time ruling that place. :woot:

He could have had a right laugh retiring to spend his time ruling that place. :woot:

8TezlJA.gif

If we never get a scene with him and The Collector, then it'd be a damn waste.
Depends on how busy Del Toro is I guess. He has the Reality stone so he should appear at some point in the future. Kind of hoping he appears in Captain Marvel too.

Depends on how busy Del Toro is I guess. He has the Reality stone so he should appear at some point in the future. Kind of hoping he appears in Captain Marvel too.

He was in the leaked clip, being interrogated by Thanos. Didn't seem he had the stone anymore, though. And it did not look good for him.

Loki is so dead. What better way to break Thanos off!

Collector and Grandmaster need a buddy movie of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"