The Dark Knight Batfans - One Last Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Chaos could take down the biggots.......
.....seriously though, that church deserves to die.

That church deserves the same redemption I would offer anyone, through Christ.

Sometimes, leaders allow his or her flock only to see what he or she deems.

Sheep are easily mislead, and death is only a moment in time.

Another approach is using the 'machine' we are. I'm sure Jett, or 'The Hype' could get some sort of publicity on this, and allow a well spoken Hypster to say his or her peace.

The National media thrives off of our voice, if we speak with a sort of reverence, and intelligence.

This could be difficult, yet done.

Speaking as a Babtist.....the Westboro sickos in no way represent us. They are deranged lunatics who hide behind their own perverted ideas of freedom of speach and freedom of religion.

Like most that espouse hate, they use and corrupt the image of decent things to attempt to legitimize their vile actions.

I emailed Jett and he is going to support the cause. He is going to leave mention of this on his site (I believe).

These people are serious.

Dead serious.

I remember reading about Phelps now, and what's done.

Hard knowing this type of people are out there.

I fully support what you're doing Norm, and I'll see what I can do to help as well.

I agree with the person who said the best thing for Heath's family to do would be to bury him in Aussie, he'd be at peace there, and Phelps probably wouldn't go that far.

I remember reading about Phelps now, and what's done.

Hard knowing this type of people are out there.

I fully support what you're doing Norm, and I'll see what I can do to help as well.

I agree with the person who said the best thing for Heath's family to do would be to bury him in Aussie, he'd be at peace there, and Phelps probably wouldn't go that far.

I can only hope thats the case.

Speaking as a Babtist.....the Westboro sickos in no way represent us. They are deranged lunatics who hide behind their own perverted ideas of freedom of speach and freedom of religion.

Exactly:up:

normin, have you seen "for the bible tells me so"? i saw it a few weeks back and it was quite upsetting. it points out the hypocrisy of the religious right concerning homosexuality and really makes a case for stronger hate speech laws.

im crossing my fingers that the service is held privately in perth to avoid any kind of disturbance.

Phelps and his followers are not Christians. A person can call himself whatever he likes....but by his actions....he shows to the world what he truely is.

I really hope his (Ledger's) family never even sees this crap. Hopefully it's just another Phelps attempt to get media attention, and they won't really put in the effort. The last thing his family needs is to worry about a bunch of fat morons showing up with picket signs.

Phelps and his followers are not Christians. A person can call himself whatever he likes....but by his actions....he shows to the world what he truely is.

Heh, ironic we can quote Batman Begins

It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.

normin, have you seen "for the bible tells me so"? i saw it a few weeks back and it was quite upsetting. it points out the hypocrisy of the religious right concerning homosexuality and really makes a case for stronger hate speech laws.

im crossing my fingers that the service is held privately in perth to avoid any kind of disturbance.

I have seen enough of these pseudo-Christian hate mongers. I have a radical Preacher at my University who preaches that we are all going to hell while wearing a sign saying "God Abhors You"

You want to give them grief, if they do protest, bring a huge banner and block them from view. Thats what the Hell's Angels do at soldiers funerals, and it takes away what these nutballs want.

I'm telling you, this is the best way to counter these Shmucks. Just make a Huge banner, and hide them. Also, play loud music so no one can even hear them shout.

I really hope his (Ledger's) family never even sees this crap. Hopefully it's just another Phelps attempt to get media attention, and they won't really put in the effort. The last thing his family needs is to worry about a bunch of fat morons showing up with picket signs.

Any group that has the tenacity and hate to protest the funerals of American soldiers just returned from Iraq, I fear, will honestly try to protest this actors funeral.

Ugh...i even in death he can't find peace? It was a friggin movie. a GOOD one at that...and yet they hate his portrayal of a homosexual? If theyre so religious, theyre forgetting the rule of accepting everyone. Just like People accept THOSE ******s, homosexuals shouldnt be shunned. I love the idea, i really do...but the last thing those people need is more attention.

those people are complete idiots

"they all deserve to die! tell you why miss lovett tell you why!"

Well, Phelps and crew are certainly getting what they want, I've already seen this topic on about 4 other sites now.

I'm telling you, this is the best way to counter these Shmucks. Just make a Huge banner, and hide them. Also, play loud music so no one can even hear them shout.

I had thought about using a large banner or tarp to shield them from view. If we have limited people there - this is, probably, or best option.

If we have the people though, I love the idea of fans just standing between these people and the funeral, heads bowed, with Bat memorabilia.

Even though I'm across the country I support fans showing their support for Heath.

It is just sick when people can't respect the dead, and a funeral. It is a place of peace and mourning. And these people want to yell and scream.

I think it would be great for Joker's Clowns to aid the Joker.

This is truly sick what this church wants to do. Even if it is for attention, that is still just as sick.

Ugh...i even in death he can't find peace? It was a friggin movie. a GOOD one at that...and yet they hate his portrayal of a homosexual? If theyre so religious, theyre forgetting the rule of accepting everyone. Just like People accept THOSE ******s, homosexuals shouldnt be shunned. I love the idea, i really do...but the last thing those people need is more attention.

If I thought that these people would NOT be covered by the media - I wouldn't of brought it up.

But these people are going to attention anyway, might as well try to do our best to ensure they do as little harm to Heath's grieving as possible.

Norm, you know that if I wasn't in Dallas right now, I would totally aid you guys out. Good luck guys.

they are going to get beat up if they do this...i can just see a mob of people running towards them with pickforks and clubs.

they are going to get beat up if they do this...i can just see a mob of people running towards them with pickforks and clubs.

If that happened...then God help us all.

Ignorance and Violence are NOT the methods to approach this situation with.

CFE

If others do that - fine. I certainly will not stop them. But I don't want our people (if we do mobilize) to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"