BvS Batman-Superman Movie in 2015

wall.bmp

1352507-batman_and_superman_by_jprart.jpg

BM_SM_Cv1_52flzomr7u_.jpg

Just to excite everyone :D

And the great thing is, with Snyder directing, we're going to get that exact kind of epic comic book imagery! :D

Batman in this film doesn't need any backstory or any origin. He just needs to exist. Hell, I don't even think we need a major character arc from this Batman in this film. He just needs to be a great Batman and play off Superman. Clark's character will develop the most in this film I believe.

There's only one villain right for this movie!

394px-Worldsfinest283.JPG

lol jk jk

For the record, I'm fine with Goyer outlining the story, but we need a better writer for the script, hopefully J Nolan.

as long as Goyer gets some consulting from Jona Nolan, Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, etc. with the story and especially the dialogue, it's all good! :up:

If Paul Dini is involved in any capacity I will be a happy camper.

There is no point in not utilizing the existing cast, minus Bale-- there is no point in protecting the Dark Knight films from existing in a world with super humans and aliens. Those films are already science fiction. How are they going to create a Batman that is even more sci fi than a flying car and exoskeleton knee braces?

There is no point in doing Superman vs Batman if you're going to reboot Batman and make everyone say, "Ah ****, it's not even the same world."

There is no point in not utilizing the existing cast, minus Bale-- there is no point in protecting the Dark Knight films from existing in a world with super humans and aliens. Those films are already science fiction. How are they going to create a Batman that is even more sci fi than a flying car and exoskeleton knee braces?

Nolan's Batman....Sci-Fi????? :wow:

There is no point in doing Superman vs Batman if you're going to reboot Batman and make everyone say, "Ah ****, it's not even the same world."

Yeah, there is. Freedom. It gives the writers and crew room to work. Its done. They are rebooting. Also, this doesn't seem to be a Batman vs Superman film. They are teaming up not fighting each other.

Please, please, please don't let Goyer alone write the script for this. I beg you, Movie Gods...

how stoked am i about seeing batman kicking serious ass under the direction of snyder? very.

my only worry is the new actor playing batman and the script. everything else sounds amazing.

This might be the best way to introduce a new Batman for the Justice League movie but I can't help but feel this is too soon. A 2015 release window seems rushed to get the fire kindled for the JL and I'm concerned that it will make for an inferior film. Goyer and Snyder being in charge of it makes sense but it doesn't inspire much confidence either. I liked Man of Steel but it had a lot of issues and I've never felt Snyder was right for Batman.

I really don't have much confidence anymore in Zack Synder when it comes to creating an amazing movie on all fronts, not just the visual aspects.

Really hope he isn't the director :(

This might be the best way to introduce a new Batman for the Justice League movie but I can't help but feel this is too soon. A 2015 release window seems rushed to get the fire kindled for the JL and I'm concerned that it will make for an inferior film. Goyer and Snyder being in charge of it makes sense but it doesn't inspire much confidence either. I liked Man of Steel but it had a lot of issues and I've never felt Snyder was right for Batman.

Goyer and Snyder being in charge of WF makes no sense to me at all, given how poorly MOS was received by critics. Goyer, at the very least, should be demoted from writer to idea man.

Goyer and Snyder being in charge of WF makes no sense to me at all, given how poorly MOS was received by critics. Goyer, at the very least, should be demoted from writer to idea man.

My thoughts exactly

I agree, but MOS made a lot of money and I'd call the reviews mixed generally. It makes business sense to keep the same team, especially when they have prior experience working with the characters.

MoS 2 confirmed!

It's official. It was just announced it at Comic-Con.

I don't care if Man of Steel was only pretty good to me. My hype for a World's Finest movie will be insane.

Wonder WHICH Bat-logo it was... a new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"