BvS Batman-Superman Movie in 2015

We need this man for Batman:

batmancast1.gif

Make it happen WB!!!

Zack Snyder:

“I’m so excited to begin working again with Henry Cavill in the world we created, and I can’t wait to expand the DC Universe in this next chapter. Let’s face it, it’s beyond mythological to have Superman and our new Batman facing off, since they are the greatest Super Heroes in the world."

Bale is not coming back. This and Goyer's word that TDKT and MOS are in separate universes should convince everyone by now.

Goyer can be the ideas man but we need a new scriptwriter, not Nolan, we need a new take on Batman. The news does have me excited, I have to admit.

At the end of the panel, Man Of Steel director Zack Snyder took the podium. Zack Snyder said that he was officially announcing the Man Of Steel sequel, but he couldn’t say what it was about. However, there was a single element he could reveal. He says he poured through the DC Universe to look for a way to reveal this. “
Zack Snyder said Harry Lennix was there because his voice was better for the reveal. Harry Lennix said, “I want you to remember Clark in all the years to come. In all your private moments. In all the years to come, my hand at your throat. I want you to remember, the one man who beat you.” The Batman/Superman logo was then shown on the screen.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/07/20/man-of-steel-sequel-officially-announced-as-batman-and-superman-team-up/

So this seems to be hinting that Batman and Superman will go head to head at some point.

lol blurple. The horror.

I don't think Bale is coming back. In fact I'm positive he wont. This is going to be a new Batman. One that's going to fit into the world Snyder created. Nolan's Batman was my favorite Batman, but his story is done.

I'm not majorly bothered if Bale comes back or not, as long as we get someone of equal or greater talent. Just looking forward to the announcement, which can't be too far off now.

Superman/Batman is SUCH a smarter way to go than immediately jumping into a Justice League scenario. I approve. :up:

Henry Cavil is pretty young. So I wonder if they are going to find an actor around his age to play Batman?

Prepare for the silly fanboy war of 2015: Avengers 2 vs Batman/Superman. Gonna be the most irritating thing since the Plague.

This all means Superman is the first Superhero in the DCU. As it should be. :)

The press release said NEW Batman.

Prepare for the silly fanboy war of 2015: Avengers 2 vs Batman/Superman. Gonna be the most irritating thing since the Plague.
Hell, forget that. We are going to have Superman vs. Batman going on. :funny:

I wonder what happens to the boards. Will the Bat/Supes boards be temporarily joined or will World's Finest have a seperate board altogether?

Part of me thinks that new Batman needs new writer. Nothing against Goyer but a different take would help separate BatNolan from BatSnyder a bit more.

What is this?! I don't even! How... umm
I'm in awe.

Part of me really wanted to see an isolated Superman string of films. Have Lex in the sequel and make him the way he is supposed to be.

But another part... BATMAN!

Let's see how this develops.

It's Avengers vs TDKR all over again...

and we all know who won that one :woot:

Joke!! :awesome:

Karl Urban. Dredd is all the convincing I need.

I wonder what happens to the boards. Will the Bat/Supes boards be temporarily joined or will World's Finest have a seperate board altogether?

Perhaps make the Justice League board the World's Finest board?

Part of me thinks that new Batman needs new writer. Nothing against Goyer but a different take would help separate BatNolan from BatSnyder a bit more.

Precisely

I'm hoping for something as epic as the Animated World Finest with Joker and Lex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"