BvS Batman V Superman Box Office Prediction - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
jokespost.png

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=32549433&postcount=121

Jokes I ain't gonna lie, got some doubts on this.

I'm just saying TFA took safest route possible. Even Jurrasic World took more risks.

I'd rather safest way with DCEU to be honest if they are not capable of make risky but good moves.
You said PC characters. Like having a female lead, Latin actor and black actor was done for PC reasons. Which is of course ridiculous.

I'm not ducking it at all. That's fine that they think it's poorly made. I think it's a ridiculous argument. That's really it.

It's not even an argument, it's just people stating their opinion.

Exactly! Make Timm the Feige of this franchise. It's a no-brainer.

Yep don't even have to give him a huge important role. Just listen and take his advice. I think if they gave Bruce a chance we'd get some golden age classic stuff. Which is still different from the modern take on characters everyone is doing. It would be a box office success then.

Last edited:
There's a difference between poorly made and people not liking what you made. The second part, I can't help people with. That's up to any viewer. But poorly made? Nope. Not this film.

At this point, I'm predicting a full 78% drop from weekend-to-weekend.

I mean, why not? Things are trending my way!

I'd like to applaud Zack Snyder for making a movie that convinces kids they need to get out and exercise more, instead of sit in an air-conditioned theater. That's very Superman of you, Zack.

And I'd like to congratulate him on his exciting new career, selling shoes.

All my box office predictions were on the grounds that WB don't make a bad film.

And they done ****ed it up, they deserve this and more, 70% 2nd week drop is certain now.

jokesonm3 said:
This film is guaranteed to pass the billion dollar mark with relative ease even if it's transformers levl bad (which i doubt) so honestly i fail to see how you two think that this film will struggle to surpass the billion dollar mark, pleas pray tell why?
th_confused.gif

Are you saying it's worse than Transformers at this point?

All my box office predictions were on the grounds that WB don't make a bad film.

And they done ****ed it up, they deserve this and more, 70% 2nd week drop is certain now.
Too be fair, it was a bit of a foolish assumption that they would make a good movie. :cwink:

You were just so sure Jokes. :funny:

81% drop?

giphy.gif

WB pretty much has to fire Snyder right? I mean there's no excuse to have a Batman/Superman film have a 81% drop in it's second week.

Sorry. I keep browsing back post, but can find the numbers and it's hard on mobile. Any quick updates on friday numbera and how the weekend is looking?

Yarp. I assumed that this film couldn't NOT hit a billion, being Batman Superman and WonderWoman altogether. Even if it manages to make it to 850 million (which im not sure it will) it's embarrassing.

Even a billion is an embarrasment. I mean, even Transformers can make a billion, but BvS not. It's just sounding like an April's Fools joke.

Too be fair, it was a bit of a foolish assumption that they would make a good movie. :cwink:

You were just so sure Jokes. :funny:

If this film was even remotely good we wouldn't be seeing these massive drops in the first place, still didn't stop them from making half a billion opening weekend, all wasted opportunity.

Sorry. I keep browsing back post, but can find the numbers and it's hard on mobile. Any quick updates on friday numbera and how the weekend is looking?

Friday got $15.35 million. My time series estimate based on that is $46.2 million for the weekend, but the professional estimates are a bit higher.

I'm just saying TFA took safest route possible.
Unfortunately, we still haven't reached the point where a "PC cast" is the "safest route". But let's not go there.

Regarding BvS, the other day my friends invited me to a screening. I refused of course. No way I'm paying money to watch a half-a**ed movie with a murderous Batman. This is the only way I can show WB my dissatisfaction.

I'm glad I contributed to the drop, I guess. :o

Last edited:
If this film was even remotely good we wouldn't be seeing these massive drops in the first place, still didn't stop them from making half a billion opening weekend, all wasted opportunity.
I agree on all accounts. They had a massive money maker on there hands if they had the quality. I also earned a lot of respect from you because of this situation. Have have taken it on the chin, haven't hide and been really honest about your feelings. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"