BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick have you seen this/anyone know when this drops is fair game on this thread in my book as long as it relates to DC merch available in retail stores. A lot of other DC merch has been announced/revealed alongside BvS merch. It's all going to be grouped together on the shelves, and the Multiverse figures especially have been. I saw the Earth 23 Supes when I was looking at BvS merch and was able to provide a quick simple answer, it didn't detract from the thread. Can we just leave it at that?

Same x 2. I have no interest in Mattel's basic/kids line of action figures.

But, I really want the 12" Multiverse figures. I'm also interested in Jakks Pacific's 20" figures, but for some reason we only received Superman and Batman down under whereas I want the entire DC trilogy of premier heroes.

I don't want to pay $18 for the basic kids line figures. I guess I'll save up some work cash and buy one of those fancy Batman statues :oldrazz:

Not BvS related by anyways...

Any new sightings in Australia?

I haven't seen anything new. I guess it's possible that we'll see more releases if stores believe the existing product sells well. But, I'm not sure stores will be happy to stock new DoJ merchandise on their shelves for very long AFTER the movie has been released. They'll want to clear that shelf space for the next "new release" or for established "evergreen" lines of toys.

. I'm also interested in Jakks Pacific's 20" figures, but for some reason we only received Superman and Batman down under whereas I want the entire DC trilogy of premier heroes.

yea i'm annoyed about that aswell, definitely wanted the 20' wonder woman

I picked up some of the mystery mini vinyls today at Walmart. I was able to get:
1) Armored Batman
2) Clark Kent
3) Superman
4) Walmart Exclusive Hovering Superman
5) Walmart Exclusive Kryptonite Superman
5) Walmart Exclusive Water Aquaman

Is anyone else collecting these? I would be interested in picking up a standard Aquaman or a Wonder Woman in case anyone has an extras and I wouldn't mind trading any of the Superman ones that I have. Just let me know...

How much are these going for?

I'm pretty sure SUPERGRAVE meant in stores. And Unmasked Bats isn't part of the second wave, its a variant (that's supposedly exclusive to Canada?) of the first wave standard Bats.

Yeah that's what I meant ^^ With Aquaman, Knightmare Batman, and whatever other two will be included. Hopefully Doomsday and Lex.

Cdl1qlOWEAAXGN1.jpg:large

I am so opening those mystery mini vinyl's before buying.. I know which ones I want lol

And why does the Bruce Wayne mini vinyl look like he's about to flash someone?? haha

Is anyone else bothered by the fact Superman Funko Pop figure is the only one that has no eyebrows? It's been bugging the heck out of me. I might just draw some on him.

I swear Wayne has that "I'm going to flash everyone" look in his eye with his trench coat

FU8738-01-300x286.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"