BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going a bit back, you were right about these not being too detailed on closer inspection. But they are not very expensive. They are Finder's Keypers key holders (from Elephant Gun) and are priced $29.99 US, 10 inches tall, and will be released in April:

http://dccomicsmovie.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-key-chains-and-finders-keyper-statues/

WY02218lg.jpg

WY02217lg.jpg

WY02216lg.jpg

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=WY02216#.VuiAbWR95FQ

Thank you!

I'm still waiting on my DC Collectibles Armored Batman statue. I hope the final product is as good as the pre order pictures made it look.

That's definetely one of the statues I would probably purchase if I don't get the HT armored bats. Yeah gotta love the way they make the prototypes look and then when you see the final products...not as good. But those dc collectibles are usually decent in my experience.

That's definetely one of the statues I would probably purchase if I don't get the HT armored bats. Yeah gotta love the way they make the prototypes look and then when you see the final products...not as good. But those dc collectibles are usually decent in my experience.

Agreed. Still waiting for that. It was meant to ship back in Jan.

Last edited:
inside Funko DC Legion box

I was incredibly disappointed in the contents of the box. The Armored Bats POP was the selling point for me, but everything else was so underwhelming and I hate Dorbz.

I was incredibly disappointed in the contents of the box. The Armored Bats POP was the selling point for me, but everything else was so underwhelming and I hate Dorbz.

That's how I felt. I hope I can make my money back selling what I don't want.

That's how I felt. I hope I can make my money back selling what I don't want.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping too, but I've been looking on ebay and a lot of people had the same idea about the Dorbz. The one's that are selling look like they aren't even going for half their value. And of course the Armored Bats POPs are selling for $25+.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping too, but I've been looking on ebay and a lot of people had the same idea about the Dorbz. The one's that are selling look like they aren't even going for half their value. And of course the Armored Bats POPs are selling for $25+.

Damn. Maybe I can trade it into a comic store or something.

seriously, I would wear these as my prescription glasses.

CdsMhjLW0AMAwyA.jpg

CdsMhjJW0AAIz6F.jpg

That 'Batman' one looks 100% like it should be Catwoman.

image.jpg

Yes! Yesss! YEEESSSSS!!!! I love my magazine shop guy here in New York! He called me the minute these came in. Sadly he only got 3 copies for the entire store. This is filled with 100-pages of pure awesomeness. I will be posting some scans from the magazine via my Instagram @wondervaughn

image.jpg

Yes! Yesss! YEEESSSSS!!!! I love my magazine shop guy here in New York! He called me the minute these came in. Sadly he only got 3 copies for the entire store. This is filled with 100-pages of pure awesomeness. I will be posting some scans from the magazine via my Instagram @wondervaughn

wonderful!!! we don't get that in Taiwan~~

image.jpg

Cant wait :drl:

Are you only able to get the 3D glasses online or are you able to get them at the theater themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"