BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that low? lol I'm still paying for it!

You're only paying for the one you want, and you're leaving the others open. You have to consider that others may want the same one, and, really, you might as well buy a couple to get to the one you want. That way your dollars support the movie.

At least that's how I look at it. I've got Green Aquaman, Alfred, Knightmare Bats, and Diana in the dress. I'm still hoping to find Clark and a Superman.

I am so opening those mystery mini vinyl's before buying.. I know which ones I want lol

So you're going to open merchandise without paying for it? And then just buy the ones you want? That's classy. The store gets stuck with opened, unsold merchandise.

Ahhh.. Well I didn't know they were in a wrapper. In that case I'll just buy it. I thought I'd be able to open it a little and peak

Oh, ok. Opening the wrapper would be dirt baggish, and I thought that's what you meant. Misunderstanding. Carry on. :yay:

Yeah just buy them and enjoy the thrill of surprise! I really like my Green Aquaman, even though I didn't really want it initially. Same with Alfred.

Oh, ok. Opening the wrapper would be dirt baggish, and I thought that's what you meant. Misunderstanding. Carry on. :yay:

No worries! Like I said I was thinking that they were just in a box not wrapped therefore I would've opened it to peek lol

Spoilers because it's so huge...
WhU6ASN.jpg

The only merch I got was the Superman water colour t shirt, looks sweet glad I got it since it is sold out now. I am gonna go full merch crazy this few days up until 25th!

Enjoy....I wanna get the sublimated Superman suit shirt

Does anyone know what line this is?:

tumblr_o2o46384Sr1rs2uhvo1_1280.jpg

I'd like to see more detailed pictures. I have a sneaking suspicion that upon closer inspection, the paint job won't be that great. I always prefer statues over articulated figures for the same reason that you mentioned. The joints disrupt the design.

Going a bit back, you were right about these not being too detailed on closer inspection. But they are not very expensive. They are Finder's Keypers key holders (from Elephant Gun) and are priced $29.99 US, 10 inches tall, and will be released in April:

http://dccomicsmovie.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-key-chains-and-finders-keyper-statues/

WY02218lg.jpg

WY02217lg.jpg

WY02216lg.jpg

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=WY02216#.VuiAbWR95FQ

Last edited:
inside Funko DC Legion box

CdnsaybUMAAalCa.jpg

Cdnsa1KUIAA8s9g.jpg

Cdnsa4TUsAEfjQe.jpg

Cdnsa-AUYAEw-M1.jpg

Yep, I got the same thing. My shirt is GIGANTIC, even after trying to shrink it twice. Too bad, since I like the design and color. I like the Armored Batman Pop, but I'm considering selling the Dorbz. They don't do much for me.

Going a bit back, you were right about these not being too detailed on closer inspection. But they are not very expensive. They are Finder's Keypers key holders (from Elephant Gun) and are priced $29.99 US, 10 inches tall, and will be released in April:

http://dccomicsmovie.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-key-chains-and-finders-keyper-statues/

WY02218lg.jpg

WY02217lg.jpg

WY02216lg.jpg

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=WY02216#.VuiAbWR95FQ

Ah that's what I was afraid of. I'd pay maybe $15 for one of those on clearance lol.

Ah that's what I was afraid of. I'd pay maybe $15 for one of those on clearance lol.

I'm a bit bummed because they were a good size and concept (as statues) but if they looked more solid and detailed I would've been fine paying a bit extra.

Yep, I got the same thing. My shirt is GIGANTIC, even after trying to shrink it twice. Too bad, since I like the design and color. I like the Armored Batman Pop, but I'm considering selling the Dorbz. They don't do much for me.

I got a baby blue shirt, not white. I'd prefer the white. But I'm digging the armored pop. It's the only reason I signed up.

I've dropped some serious dough on all the merch and I almost forgot about the legion of collectors box, until it showed up on my doorstep. I feel like I got s little bit of everything from all of the toy companies. All I'm missing is a statue of some sort, and I'm waiting to see if I really want the hot toys armored version or a statue of the armored.

I've dropped some serious dough on all the merch and I almost forgot about the legion of collectors box, until it showed up on my doorstep. I feel like I got s little bit of everything from all of the toy companies. All I'm missing is a statue of some sort, and I'm waiting to see if I really want the hot toys armored version or a statue of the armored.

I'm still waiting on my DC Collectibles Armored Batman statue. I hope the final product is as good as the pre order pictures made it look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"