Batwoman BATWOMAN News & Discussion Thread

Most red heads in Hollywood are fake red heads anyway.

So Alice is temporarily on the Bat team. That should be a fun dynamic.

It should, but I fear it is going to run into the John Barrowman problem, where they are so eager to keep her, they will start stretching out her story too much.

Alice wore out her welcome after 5 episodes. :yuk: She is one the reasons I stopped watching.

Wouldn't have happened, but I really wish they could've gotten Benedict Samuel from Gotham to play Mad Hatter here, too. I mean, they've already got Montoya.

While a season surrounded by "We have to collect these villainous trophies that we lost from the Batcave" sounds pretty ridiculous....this does look better than S1&2.

It was a decent premiere. The actor who played the new Hatter did well enough but....the writers made no sense that a hat can just instantly mind control everyone. If my memory serves correctly, The Mad Hatter hypnotizes/places mind control devices on his victims. He cant just put on a hat that gives him superpowers.

Good season premiere. Now Luke's debut as a crimefighter is complete with the Batwing name.

An okay premier, I suppose. (Though… I had the latest — and once again terrible — episode of Supergirl fresh in my mind. So anything is going to seem better by comparison. :cool:)

One thing I liked about season one: Kate was a more-or-less solo superhero (with Luke filling the role of her “Alfred”). But I speculated this situation might be short-lived. Sure enough, everyone and their uncle now knows Batwoman’s secret; and Team Bat has grown to the size of Team Arrow, Team Flash and Supergirl’s Super Friends. Moreover, Batwing is shaping up to be a two-for-one sidekick: Luke plus “A.I. Lucius Fox” housed in a helmet… :huh:

Is it worthwhile to do individual threads for the episodes? I used to do it. But my disappointment in season two severely reduced my interest in this series. It’s possible, however, that after the very clumsy transition from Kate to Ryan, things might be back on a better footing...:shrug:

Hey, now. Why they gotta take a swipe at Jim Gordon like that? He's...like one of the few non corrupt officers in Gotham City and actually wanted to make the city a better place.

Is it worthwhile to do individual threads for the episodes? I used to do it. But my disappointment in season two severely reduced my interest in this series. It’s possible, however, that after the very clumsy transition from Kate to Ryan, things might be back on a better footing...:shrug:

I did one: Episode 1 "Mad as a hatter"

Reactions: Dr.
Hey, now. Why they gotta take a swipe at Jim Gordon like that? He's...like one of the few non corrupt officers in Gotham City and actually wanted to make the city a better place.

Not sure what this is referring to.

Excellent. You're hired for the entire season! :viw:

However... might I suggest that you edit* the thread title to (also) indicate season 3...?

* As the thread author, you have this power.

I knew I forgot something.... :wall:

Not sure what this is referring to.

Montoya was talking to the mayor about the rogues unit and preventing mass casualties. She wanted the mayor to hear her out "before this becomes Jim Gordon's Gotham all over again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"