Marvel Wish Corruption

granted, but villains also come thus causing MJ to refuse to re-marry Peter giving Quesada his long desired break-up.

I wish Peter were as well connected as he should be given that he has met (in one capacity or another) more characters than any other in the marvel universe (save maybe Wolvie)

Granted, but then he loses his everyman appeal and Marvel regresses his character ten years so that he's single, back in college, and generally a clone of his Silver Age self in every way, with no mention of any developments past that era ever again.

I wish versus threads would die a horrible, bloody death and never return.

Granted, but then he loses his everyman appeal and Marvel regresses his character ten years so that he's single, back in college, and generally a clone of his Silver Age self in every way, with no mention of any developments past that era ever again.

I wish versus threads would die a horrible, bloody death and never return.

Granted, hulk is declared the omnipotent by marvel in an official press conference. All versus threads are replaced with "I told you so" threads from hulk fanboys :(

I wish JMS would continue midnight nation

Granted, but it sucks as much as the crappy half of his Spider-Man run.

I wish monkeys could fly.

Granted, but falling poo related deaths become the number 1 killer in the world.

I wish that Annihilation had sold more than Civil War.

Granted, but then it'd be the most popular thing at Marvel, which would make it the Man by default. Then we'd inevitably find things to hate about it because it is our nature to rage against the Man.

I wish deer would bob and weave when they see headlights.

Granted, but this results in the collapse of the venison sausage industry seeing as picking up Deer Carcass on the side of the road has been their primary way of obtaining venison for the last fifty years. However, Squirrel sausage sees a dramatic increase in productivity.

I wish more people worshiped me.

Granted, but this results in the collapse of the venison sausage industry seeing as picking up Deer Carcass on the side of the road has been their primary way of obtaining venison for the last fifty years. However, Squirrel sausage sees a dramatic increase in productivity.

I wish more people worshiped me.

Granted, JAL, GAH and Female Torch begin sending you dirty letters and stalking you, it culminates in them killing you, ****ing the corpse and eating your remains :up:

I wish leaguer was a mod :)

Granted, his first act as a Mod is to Ban you.

I wish my farts smelled like cinnamon buns.

Granted, but then you'd drop out of school and/or lose your job because you'd do nothing but sniff your own ass all day, which would in turn eventually lead to your craning your neck too far and dying in arguably the most comical way ever, netting you at least 5 Darwin Awards and unending posthumous ridicule from people the world over.

I wish money really did grow on trees.

Granted, but this begins an economic collapse as every form of currency becomes devalued and inflation raises beyond all recognition and society collapses upon itself.

I wish Galactus got his own title

Granted, but it's human galactus, from that one issue where he and spider-man hung out.

I wish paste pot pete had his own ongoing.

Granted, but it has nothing to do with the Trapster, or his previous incarnation, instead it's about Peter Parker teaching a "Special" class at school.

I wish The Hood was the next host of the Uni-Force

Granted but he goes crazy with it and on a killing spree, but is killed by Squriel Girl

I wish Authority (From the marvel team-up serise before the current one, you know the one that started out with spider-man but moved to Namor) was back, he made a great Spider-man foe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"