Marvel Wish Corruption

Granted, but all the girls are lesbians... MILITANT lesbians

I wish you'd go read some of my new stuff

Granted, but all the girls are lesbians... MILITANT lesbians

Damn, why you gotta spoil my dreams?:csad:

I wish you'd go read some of my new stuff

Granted, but sadly I'm now blind and you must type in braille.

I wish Hellboy wasn't so upfront about his ethnicity. (Being a demon in all.)

Granted, but now he starts acting like a bad black stereo type.

I wish Spider-Man had cosmic power again.

Granted, but now he starts acting like a bad black stereo type.

I wish Spider-Man had cosmic power again.

Granted, but now Bendis doesn't know how to write him, making Joey Q think he's outdated, so he dies.

Man I wish that sounded like something ridiculous

Man this one is tough...

Granted

Uh...Its made into a what if title called "What if Bendis and Quesada knew how to do anything helpful for Marvel" wherein Spider-Man makes one of the most touching comic book sacrifices ever that was actually ok with fans.

.....Man....that one sucked! I'm really sorry you guys.:csad:

I wish Daredevil was one of Marvels best martial artists like he should be.

Granted but then Marvel is bought out by DC and Daredevil is cancelled and never seen again.
or
granted and it leads to another Daredevil movie starring Ben Afleck.
Which ever one you like better.

I wish Marvel Comics had a big box office animated movie coming out starring the entire marvel universe.

Granted It's called "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" and... well... you get the idea

I wish they would hurry up with a Punisher II

Granted, but it's written and directed by Joel Shcumacher, and now it's a G rated anime in Super Milk Chan style.

I wish Storm was real so I could work my tounge in belly button for the better part of a day.

Granted, but it's written and directed by Joel Shcumacher, and now it's a G rated anime in Super Milk Chan style.

I wish Storm was real so I could work my tounge in belly button for the better part of a day.
Granted, but it turns out that she has a penis. A big penis... :woot:

I wish Hulk would kill Tony Stark when he gets back to Earth.

Granted, but it turns out that she has a penis. A big penis... :woot:

I fail to see the problem. :o

I wish Hulk would kill Tony Stark when he gets back to Earth.

Granted, but before he dies, he transfers his conciousness into a ninite which enters the Hulks blood stream and he assemalates his brain, as the Hulk is now Tony Stark.

I wish Sins past went down the way JMS originally wanted it, where the kids were Petes, not Osborns.

Granted, but before he dies, he transfers his conciousness into a ninite which enters the Hulks blood stream and he assemalates his brain, as the Hulk is now Tony Stark.

I wish Sins past went down the way JMS originally wanted it, where the kids were Petes, not Osborns.

Granted but this causes the split in pete and Mj's marriage that joey q has been looking for all these years

I wish comics were available in a special edition for a dollar more, but with NO adverts

Granted, but then Joey Q would mistake "no ads" for "ads out the ass!", leading you to pay an extra dollar for 16 pages of Sketchers.

(remember that 2 week trial period where all comics had the ads pushed all into one section in the back? Man, that ruled.)

I wish the 50 States Initiative was a monthly title.

It isn't? I mean Granted, but to understand all the crossovers and guest staring in their book and others you have to buy every title that marvel puts out including Next Wave and Howard the Duck.

I wish the Tick had a guest appearnce in the Spider-Man comic.

Granted, but he kills Spidey while guest starring and takes over the titles.

I wish you would corrupt this wish

granted, but then you become so horrendously ugly that no amount of wit or intelligence will ever net you a signifigant (and will chase off any current lovers)

I wish for super-powers

granted, but then you become so horrendously ugly that no amount of wit or intelligence will ever net you a signifigant (and will chase off any current lovers)

I wish for super-powers

Granted:

spleen.jpg

I wish storm dressed like emma frost :wow:

Granted- but it's because emma possess her.

I wish the Marvel Zombies were dropped into the New Universe

Granted- but it's because emma possess her.

I wish the Marvel Zombies were dropped into the New Universe

Granted, but then everybody forgets about the Marvel Zombies, because that's just how it works.

I wish the Exiles would visit DC.

Granted, but they're still written by Claremont, so you fall asleep halfway through the first issue of the crossover.

I wish Whedon would stay on Runaways longer than six issues.

Granted, but he has them travel forward in time to meet the cast of Firefly. This, as is the case with everything involving Firefly in any form, causes the book to be canceled without being given a significant chance. :down

I wish Ronin turned out to be the spider-clone.

Granted, but it's Freakface, not Ben or Kaine, who then proceeds to try and kill the Avengers only to be RE-killed

I wish Kaine would make a signifigant appearance in the Civil War or post Civil War

Granted, he plays the part of a unregistered super character who the Thunderbolts hunt down and kill in the first two pages.

I wish Peter Parker and Mary Jane would re-marry and this time, because of his known identity, it would be a big media event attended by all the super heroes like the Reed and Sue wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"