Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to hint at a spy thriller twist thus the intended air quotes.

Ah. A spy thriller film à la Grayson sounds cool. The writer of The Accountant will pen the movie afterall.

Ben looked much better last night at the Oscars than he has in a bit.

I love when he goes along with the Kimmel/Damon feud. Last night was no exception.

"...and Guest."

me too, it's one of my favorite ongoing gags :funny: the way the music played while Matt talked had me dying of laughter. And Ben just stood there smiling like a champ hahahah.

"MY GOD, you gotta be kidding me" :funny: :funny:

Man I really hadn't notice just how grey Affleck and Damon had been getting.

They're about to join Clooney.

Ok so how did this vendetta start?

One day Jimmy randomly said, while ending his show, that there was no more time left, sorry Matt Damon! The gag kept going until finally, Sarah Silverman did the "I'm f***ing Matt Damon" song and that's history!

I hpe they include it into Affleck's Bruce, as it will be kind of cool to see a mainstream batman with Grey hair.

Didn't he already have specs of grey in BVS? I cold have sworn I saw some grey.

Yeah, but not sure if it was part of the wig or not.

I need to look at pictures again.

He was pretty grey in Suicide Squad

maxresdefault.jpg

As a young man with a beautiful, mostly silver mane, I think they should leave it as it is; sadly, the general audience/population relates grey hair = old age; Bruce having the silver sides drives the message that he's OLDER, yet not quite "old", and as this "reborn" Batman with a new purpose will hopefully be mainstream Batman for several more movies, you don't wanna make him too "old" to be quite believable as peak human.

Not gonna lie, tho, feels good to be represented; I actually did cut my long mane and adopted the BW hairstyle (or as close as I could) before BvS came out.... :o

Last edited:
Little nitpick: From what we've seen so far, I like Brucefleck's hair/wig in BvS/SS more. Could be my imagination tho.

I like how it looks in the JL trailer from CC.

Wish Ben had cleaned his brother up in the bathroom mirror at the Oscars.

Now, now.

Casey Affleck is just Daniel Day Lewis'ing it up for a future role where he plays a neanderthal. :o

Little nitpick: From what we've seen so far, I like Brucefleck's hair/wig in BvS/SS more. Could be my imagination tho.

Yeah, there is still something weird about Bruce's look in the JL trailer. Really have to see another scene from him.
But yeah, I much prefer the wig look to his original hair. It's perfect Bruce Wayne look.

Yeah, there is still something weird about Bruce's look in the JL trailer. Really have to see another scene from him.
But yeah, I much prefer the wig look to his original hair. It's perfect Bruce Wayne look.

I don't know what they've done with the wig in JL but it definitely looked more passable in BvS and SS.

He is still pretty black haired, I'd want full on grey all throughout his hair and not just on the sides.

Nah. Side greys look great and have that classic comic book feel. Full on grey is far too old. He still needs to be relatively close to the age of everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"