• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

Ben does look good there. Not as bloated as he did before.

Ben does look good there. Not as bloated as he did before.

Given how often his appearance fluctuates, I wonder if he's just a little more visibly susceptible to mood changes, poor sleep patterns and the like than other notable celebs. Forgoing sleep or skipping meals is never a good idea.

I still find the concept of paparazzi very odd.

Paparazzi is the scum of the Earth...right next to art critics :sly:

Point it, Ben's looking all Wayne now. :hmr:

Ben in 2014 was at his peak in terms of looking like Bruce Wayne (I literally referred to him as "Bruce" by mistake while typing this).

DkfQNdJXcAAnc8b.jpg:orig

DkfQLyWXsAMQfXf.jpg:orig

I think if Ben were to lose a lot of weight and were a lean Batfleck, he could look younger - i always find when i see pictures of people back the day, 5 years ago etc they look skinnier, so a bit of foundation, brown hair, no grey... you can easily have a younger Bruce for a movie or two..

Along with 3 or 4 non-prequel movies, yes. And a couple more team-ups. And a bunch more cameos.

tenor.gif

Yeah if he thins down a bit, with the right wig and makeup...easily mid 30s.

He was actually big like in the BVS days (or just slightly less) about 4 months ago if anyone remembers. It's strange.

q8tCMK8.jpg

on the left it's from like April 2018 and on the right it's from BVS days.

Maybe Reeves was like "hey we're all ready to go on the movie" and then at the last second punked Ben and decided he'd be replacing him with a CGI ape.

How long Matt Reeves been working on that script now ?

Like 748 years give or take a decade or two.

Nevermind that, where are the latest pics of Ben walking around Los Angeles?

These are vital for determining if he’s coming back or not!

Um he was in Hawaii, thank you very much.

But yes it is an indicator of whether he's coming back. Ben absolutely hates working out and wouldn't do it if he didn't absolutely need to.

If he’s even involved, I doubt he’ll need to look ripped for whatever scenes he’s in, since it’s apparent that they’re probably bringing in a younger actor

Ben is probably like “just slap a black turtle neck on me, film these scenes and pay me already.”

If he’s even involved, I doubt he’ll need to look ripped for whatever scenes he’s in, since it’s apparent that they’re probably bringing in a younger actor

Ben is probably like “just slap a black turtle neck on me, film these scenes and pay me already.”

All the more reason to assume he's back in the role if he walks around looking buff as ****.

Idk man

Ben is a mysterious dude, no one really knows what he wants, and any evidence we’ve gotten points to him wanting out now or very soon.

I just want answers soon, this has been a long wait.

I think the very simple fact that Matt Reeves hasnt said "of COURSE Ben is playing Batman, why wouldnt he be?" indicates that there trouble behind the scenes and Ben's likely out and has been out for some time. I think WB just doesnt want any more negative press right now so they asked Ben to hold off on announcing his departure until after Aquaman.

I think Ben could still stay, but I don't expect them to de-age him at all. I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I expect some non-linear storytelling might happen here like with True Detective or Dark.

If Ben is still involved, he probably won't even suit up. It'll be a younger actor in a different suit investigating something in the past, that ties into something Bruce is looking into in the present day.

As anxious as I am for Reeves to get the ball rolling, I'm glad he's taking his time to get the script just right. It'll make for a better Batman film in the long run.

I think the very simple fact that Matt Reeves hasnt said "of COURSE Ben is playing Batman, why wouldnt he be?" indicates that there trouble behind the scenes and Ben's likely out and has been out for some time. I think WB just doesnt want any more negative press right now so they asked Ben to hold off on announcing his departure until after Aquaman.

Or, they already have a plan in place to allow Affleck a "graceful exit", which is why dude is looking relaxed and attending few comic cons.

Irrespective of what story Matt Reeves cooks up for a younger Batman (which could be told in flashback), they seem to have figured out what to do with Batfleck's scenes set in present day, maybe Affleck is already on board with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"