Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

I actually would not have been against Cillian Murphy as Batman.

Yeah Peaky Blinders really sold me on that idea. Maybe if they keep the older Batman going, he can jump in. That’s assuming Affleck is done, but I really don’t wanna count anything out anymore.

Meh. He’s a great actor but I’m not sure it suits him.

I honestly feel like he could've given a more modern Keaton type Bruce/Batman performance. He has that ''something is off'' look about him behind his eyes. Bale was the right type of vanilla in the end tho, but prefer more flavor, which we got with Batfleck and will certainly get with Pattinson.

Yeah Peaky Blinders really sold me on that idea. Maybe if they keep the older Batman going, he can jump in. That’s assuming Affleck is done, but I really don’t wanna count anything out anymore.

I still hold out hope to see Hamm as Batman, so who knows. Elseworld type solo set in the 30s.

Batman getting help from Houdini and other of that type of era. Hell, just go with Gaslight.

I love these types of ideas as a small screen opportunity for HBO Max. We could have a big-screen version of Batman, Superman etc., and these one-shot stories with different actors in every interpretation on the small screen.

I think Murphy auditioned too young. If he were to try for the role now? I'd be all for it.

Then bring his manly medicine as Catwoman.

I'm not saying it will happen but why do people not seem to realise that people can change their minds?
Exactly. Remember when Gunn was canned? Remember when there was no chance the Snyder cut would see the light of day?? Things change. Ben has made it abundantly clear he LOVED working with Zack. The fallout of Zack leaving is why Ben left IMO.

Edit: I know he had his own personal demons as well. But I think he would have stayed if not for the Zack nonsense.

Exactly. Remember when Gunn was canned? Remember when there was no chance the Snyder cut would see the light of day?? Things change. Ben has made it abundantly clear he LOVED working with Zack. The fallout of Zack leaving is why Ben left IMO.

Edit: I know he had his own personal demons as well. But I think he would have stayed if not for the Zack nonsense.

Could there even be options where he directs it but doesn’t star in it? Or it’s animated? Or a Beowulf type thing? I just don’t think we can rule anything out.

Yeah and I think that’s a misconception by people, the a Batman role didn’t lead him to drink etc. He was already an alcoholic, his marriage breaking down on top of the pressures of been tasked with writing, directing & starring in the Batman took it’s toll on him. It’s a combination of various factors not him being Batman.

My personal opinion is that Ben absolutely feels like he’s moved forward even with this news, but I don’t doubt that Zack will try to pry him back if WB let’s him do more stuff should all go well with his HBO MAX project.

I think he’ll come back for reshoots if Zack really wanted though. Might have to be scenes that don’t involve him wearing the suit though, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"