Best Zombie Movie of All Time?!

You know, this may sound silly, but last time I went house hunting, the thing that always crosses my mind is, will this house be safe during a zombie apocalypse. Out of all the movie monsters, zombies always give me that uneasy feeling that it's something that could happen, as silly as it sounds. Oh well, guess i'm just paranoid. As a kid I worried about nuclear war, as a teen, it was asteroids hitting the earth, now as an adult, it's zombies. Lol.

You know, this may sound silly, but last time I went house hunting, the thing that always crosses my mind is, will this house be safe during a zombie apocalypse. Out of all the movie monsters, zombies always give me that uneasy feeling that it's something that could happen, as silly as it sounds. Oh well, guess i'm just paranoid. As a kid I worried about nuclear war, as a teen, it was asteroids hitting the earth, now as an adult, it's zombies. Lol.

Well it's not the worst criteria for choosing a house. Any house that's Class 3 Zombie Outbreak Proof is also going to be Storm Proof, Burglar Proof, and Riot Proof. Besides, it's better than living in a house that would be a total death trap during a Zombie Apocolypse.

I would like to see a fight between voodoo zombies and solanum zombies.

Léo Ho Tep;24296357 said:
I would like to see a fight between voodoo zombies and solanum zombies.

That would be interesting. I would like to see a fight between 2004'S Dawn of the Dead zombies and 1985's Return of the Living Dead Zombies.

That would be interesting. I would like to see a fight between 2004'S Dawn of the Dead zombies and 1985's Return of the Living Dead Zombies.

What would be their motivation to fight each other since both sides are dead? Dawn Of The Dead Zombies would probably be much easier to kill than the original Return Of The Living Dead Zombies but that was retconned in the newer straight to video Return Of The Living Dead movies were a single bullet to the head can kill them.

What would be their motivation to fight each other since both sides are dead? Dawn Of The Dead Zombies would probably be much easier to kill than the original Return Of The Living Dead Zombies but that was retconned in the newer straight to video Return Of The Living Dead movies were a single bullet to the head can kill them.

What? When the hell did that happen? Did they totally delete the scene where they pin the cadaver's head to the floor with a pickaxe? That was one of the funniest parts of the movie!

"Well that's how you killed them in the movie!"

"Do you think the movie lied?"

:lmao:

Return Of The Living Dead was a gem. I really like part 2 as well.

Léo Ho Tep;24303045 said:
Return Of The Living Dead was a gem. I really like part 2 as well.

Same here. They weren't very scary, but they weren't meant to be. They're satires of the classic zombie movie. They definitely are fun though.

I don't remember a new Return of The Living Dead where they are killed by being shot in the head ? When was this released ? Last I remember ROTLD zombies are pretty much unstoppable unless they're burned or eletrocuted.

What? When the hell did that happen? Did they totally delete the scene where they pin the cadaver's head to the floor with a pickaxe? That was one of the funniest parts of the movie!

"Well that's how you killed them in the movie!"

"Do you think the movie lied?"

:lmao:

[YT]nvOjHeyyhY0[/YT]

Last edited:
I don't remember a new Return of The Living Dead where they are killed by being shot in the head ? When was this released ? Last I remember ROTLD zombies are pretty much unstoppable unless they're burned or eletrocuted.

Check out Return Of The Living Dead 4: Necropolis & part 5: Rave To The Grave. The ROTLD Zombies were definitely downgraded in those 2 movies.

Oh yeah those two. I just stick with the original 3.

Zombie 108 was painful experience. I was glad to see Tai Bo after so many years, but he was useless. And so was Dennis to. And so were the zombies. It was like a cheap I saw the devil with zombies.

Abraham Lincoln Vs zombies, on the other hand, was really good. Clearly an improvment from the asylum. The ending was really moving. It looked cheap, but not that cheap, and it's never boring. The score is great.

After watching " Starship Troopers " again this weekend, I often wonder how bad the zombie apacalypse would've spread if the military was equiped with mini nukes and high calibre machine guns like the troopers.

Check out Return Of The Living Dead 4: Necropolis & part 5: Rave To The Grave. The ROTLD Zombies were definitely downgraded in those 2 movies.

Okay. I've never watched 3, 4, or 5. I've only ever seen parts 1 & 2. But there could be a logical storyline behind the downgrade. Maybe after the first two incidents when the zombie chemical was accidentally released into civilian populations, the brass decided that making purely unkillable zombies was a bad idea. So using George Romero's movies as inspiration, they tweaked the formula so that future zombies can be killed by a bullet to the head.

Léo Ho Tep;24373197 said:
Zombie 108 was painful experience. I was glad to see Tai Bo after so many years, but he was useless. And so was Dennis to. And so were the zombies. It was like a cheap I saw the devil with zombies.

Abraham Lincoln Vs zombies, on the other hand, was really good. Clearly an improvment from the asylum. The ending was really moving. It looked cheap, but not that cheap, and it's never boring. The score is great.

If you really want a painful zombie movie experience, you should try Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. That one looked like it was made by a bunch of film students as a school project, and not one of them was getting an A.

On a side note, has anyone ever noticed that even in movies where people have seen George Romero's zombie movies, no one seems to ever remember the rules of surviving one of those movies? Dead Set and Night Of The Living Dead 3D are both perfect examples. People make joking references to Romero's films when they hear that the house is surrounded by zombies ("They're coming to get you, Barbara!"), but then when someone gets bit they're like "If we bandage it up and get him to a hospital he'll be just fine!"

No, you moron! You either shoot the guy in the head and put him out of his misery, or you feed him to the zombies outside. Either way, the guy is dead. Only question is whether or not he tries to eat you afterwards.

Hey! This is a little off topic, but has anyone here ever played the board games Zombies! or Humans!? I played Humans! for the first time about a year ago with my roommates. It was a lot of fun.

For those of you who don't know, Humans! is a zombie-pocolypse board game where the players play the role of the zombies. The goal is to either eat or infect a specific number of humans before anyone else.

I went from being dead last (pardon the pun) to winning the game in only a few rounds. The last tile I had placed on the board had a building on it which took up 7 of the 9 spaces, and was filled with 4 humans. I sent 2 zombies to break down the barricade, then played my "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner" card, which adds 3 humans to the board. I put them all in the building, giving them nowhere to run once my zombies were inside the building. And if a human is cornered by a zombie with nowhere to run, he's considered automatically infected. That was a fun game.

If you really want a painful zombie movie experience, you should try Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. That one looked like it was made by a bunch of film students as a school project, and not one of them was getting an A.

On a side note, has anyone ever noticed that even in movies where people have seen George Romero's zombie movies, no one seems to ever remember the rules of surviving one of those movies? Dead Set and Night Of The Living Dead 3D are both perfect examples. People make joking references to Romero's films when they hear that the house is surrounded by zombies ("They're coming to get you, Barbara!"), but then when someone gets bit they're like "If we bandage it up and get him to a hospital he'll be just fine!"

No, you moron! You either shoot the guy in the head and put him out of his misery, or you feed him to the zombies outside. Either way, the guy is dead. Only question is whether or not he tries to eat you afterwards.

Yeah, I saw children... it was really awful as well. But at least the climax was funny. And yeah, that's totally true about these morons. Only in return of the living dead did they make reference to Romero by implying they know how to kill zombies.

Hey! This is a little off topic, but has anyone here ever played the board games Zombies! or Humans!? I played Humans! for the first time about a year ago with my roommates. It was a lot of fun.

For those of you who don't know, Humans! is a zombie-pocolypse board game where the players play the role of the zombies. The goal is to either eat or infect a specific number of humans before anyone else.

I went from being dead last (pardon the pun) to winning the game in only a few rounds. The last tile I had placed on the board had a building on it which took up 7 of the 9 spaces, and was filled with 4 humans. I sent 2 zombies to break down the barricade, then played my "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner" card, which adds 3 humans to the board. I put them all in the building, giving them nowhere to run once my zombies were inside the building. And if a human is cornered by a zombie with nowhere to run, he's considered automatically infected. That was a fun game.

Sounds interesting!

Dance of the Dead ( 2008) was surprisingly entertaining. I would recommend it for fans of the genre.

Léo Ho Tep;24382907 said:
Yeah, I saw children... it was really awful as well. But at least the climax was funny. And yeah, that's totally true about these morons. Only in return of the living dead did they make reference to Romero by implying they know how to kill zombies.
If you watch Night Of The Living Dead 3D, you'll see a bunch of stoners at a (soon to be) overrun pot farm watching George Romero's black & white classic version while their farm house is being surrounded by flesh eating zombies.
Sounds interesting!

It was great. We played on Good Friday, because Easter is Zombie Jesus Day.

Has anybody seen the French zombie film The Horde? It's pretty good. The only things I didn't like were the fact that I had to read the dialogue in subtitles, and that the zombies were the "new and improved running breed" of zombie.

Personally, I would love to see an American remake of this movie. I think that would be pretty awesome.

My friends and I used to play Zombies. Was pretty damn fun trying to see who could get to the helipad.

My friends and I used to play Zombies. Was pretty damn fun trying to see who could get to the helipad.

Haven't played Zombies! yet. You should try playing Humans!. It's kinda interesting playing on the zombie's side for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"