Big Brother 13

They really need to be a little more creative with these challenge names.

But if there was any sort of creativity whatsoever.... this wouldn't be Big Brother. :oldrazz:

Winner of 1st HoH Challenge...

Rachel! Not surprising, but then again Adam dropped after like 20 minutes and porsche after 40 minutes so they didn't make it hrd for her.

Jordan's cute as a button but she needs to ****. Seriously. She's the most entitled ***** in this house. "That girl does not deserve to be in the final three!" And you do? You spent a majority of the game piggybacking on Jeff, using him as a bullying attack dog whenever you thought someone might turn on you and have only won a single HOH by having it thrown to you! Please, I'm no fan of Porsche, but give me a break, girl.

Say what you will about Rachel but I have to say her goodbye message to Jordan was one of my favorites of the seaosn. Usually she's *****y and gloating but that was truly heartfelt, genuine and she really did grow to care about her as a friend. I liked when she teared up during it.

Jordan showed her true colors though when she said she split the vote last time bc she was thinking about her image for F2 vote, pretty much throwing Rachel under the bus forcing her to evict Kalia

Imagine that, rachel sends her third nice message to the 3rd person voted from her alliance of people that didn't spend all their time talking mad **** about her while wasting their power tying to get rid of her.

"P.s Shelly, thanks for giving me my dog back, very big of you..."

Have any other parts of the HOH competition been done?

Round 2 will be later this afternoon.
and then they have to wait 4 days till the next one? Man thats gonna be torture. I dont get why CBS isnt having a show Sunday to get this part out of the way. I dont like that htey are cramming it all into the finale

Well, Sunday is the tenth anniversary of 9/11, so pretty much all the networks will be running specials.

Round 2 Winner

Porsche beat Adam. Shocker!

Well, Sunday is the tenth anniversary of 9/11, so pretty much all the networks will be running specials.
I ddint even think of that. Still I wish they had put it on Monday instead then

Are you really? Or is that sarcastic shock?

That's definitely a SARCASTIC shock. :funny:

She still looks pretty hot as a brunette. :up:

She looks more natural as a brunette. Looking back, her as a blonde just doesn't feel right.

It's funny how since Shelley, Kalia and Danielle have been gone all the feeds have shown that everyone has been getting along pretty well and there hasn't been any cattiness.

That's not exactly new. The finals are always generally more calm than the previous weeks have been. I've rarely, if ever, seen a final three/final two go at it.

But even when Jordan was around it was good. Actually during Jordan's season with Kevin, and Natalie they were catty right to the end.

She looks more natural as a brunette. Looking back, her as a blonde just doesn't feel right.
It also helps that she's put on some weight bc she looked borderline anorexic in her original season. She's alot more healthy looking now

danielle actually looked pretty horrible this season (mostly when her eyebrows weren't drawn in)

she looked better season 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"