Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Congratulation, keep em coming.

I have a feeling this thread is going to go bonkers for the next two hours. BP ain't like any other superhero flick out there. :applaud

I don't think it's winning anything else. Bohemian Rhapsody just won the sound mixing and editing awards.

Congratulation for the wins!
Just ignore bad or salty comments online, they can't change or undo Black Panther's wins.
Just celebrate! :applaud

Congratulation for the wins!
Just ignore bad or salty comments online, they can't change or undo Black Panther's wins.
Just celebrate! :applaud

Watching all these haters having meltdowns over BP winning these Oscars is one the best parts about this, and if BP pulls off another win, the salt level is gonna be unmatched!

Add another one. Best Original Score. Good job Ludwig
D0OIT5-XgAEFcK5.jpg

I'm so happy Black Panther is picking up awards. I loved the score to this film to death.

3 Oscars for BP, more than any superhero movie in history, not too shabby, not too shabby at all.

To hell with Green Book. I’m still proud that an African superhero/king and his story made waves this award season and is the first Marvel movie to take home Oscars.

Wakanda Forever!!!

Wow. 3 Oscars! Congrats BP crew. All the hard work has definitely more than paid off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"