Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, most of what I’ve seen here has been pessimism the closer we get to release despite the overwhelming praise it is receiving so far.
I think it's more nervousness than pessimism. This film is breaking new ground for Marvel and the entire CBM genre so people are understandably a bit on edge waiting to see how it's received by the general public.

Most people want it to fail but are acting like they loving the praise it's getting, When they are really upset.
Stop this endless need you have to attack people with differing opinions on the film. This is not going to be a perfect film (no film is perfect) so people will have things they don't like, just like even the most highly-rated MCU films before it.

I think it's more nervousness than pessimism. This film is breaking new ground for Marvel and the entire CBM genre so people are understandably a bit on edge waiting to see how it's received by the general public.

Stop this endless need you have to attack people with differing opinions on the film. This is not going to be a perfect film (no film is perfect) so people will have things they don't like, just like even the most highly-rated MCU films before it.

Comment make no sense. The film is not out yet. so it's no opinions on the film. It's only troll giving it one stars and talking about how the film will not have leg without facts.

Comment make no sense. The film is not out yet. so it's no opinions on the film. It's only troll giving it one stars and talking about how the film will not have leg without facts.
You really have no facts on it either as no one knows what the legs will be; it's really only guessing while using previous MCU films as a guide. Just enjoy the positive stuff coming out and hope it does well.

Last edited:
Looks like we got our second rotten review.

I am all for people having their own opinions, but it is pretty bogus that over 1500 "users" have given it ones (just as the over 4000 who gave it tens) as that is a totally unreasonable number of people on something not even released yet.

Their voting systems been easy to corrupt since forever, don't take it seriously.

We will see what happens once the movie officially breaks, and I think it will do well.

I am all for people having their own opinions, but it is pretty bogus that over 1500 "users" have given it ones (just as the over 4000 who gave it tens) as that is a totally unreasonable number of people on something not even released yet.

Their voting systems been easy to corrupt since forever, don't take it seriously.

We will see what happens once the movie officially breaks, and I think it will do well.
Any system that allows you to vote multiple times and leave anonymous and unverified ratings is one that people shouldn't pay much mind. It's one that is ripe for being taken advantage of to further one's agenda or feed trolls.

Kareem, maybe chill a little chief.

Like he said, even if this movie's top of the MCU ladder it's still going to have a few minor quibbles/nitpicks. Winter Soldier sure as hell does. If people have criticisms but enjoyed it overall, they're fine in expressing them.

Let's just draw a stark line between critiquing, and these mouthbreather ******s doing the spam-downvote stuff on RT or whatever. A whole lot of daylight between those two things.

Looks like we got our second rotten review.

Dialogue heavy with a confused sense of place, this mega-budget Marvel marvel might be a misfire for anyone beyond the fan-base...? Urban Cinefile
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/critic/louise-keller/movies

So I'm assuming that people who just aren't into characters and their story won't like this movie much. Or at least won't have the action to off set it.

Thankfully most seem to like the characters.

Last edited:
Any system that allows you to vote multiple times and leave anonymous and unverified ratings is one that people shouldn't pay much mind. It's one that is ripe for being taken advantage of to further one's agenda or feed trolls.

Yeah, remember when people were downvoting The Godfather to upvote The Dark Knight? People are just nuts.

Just purchased tickets at my local AMC IMAX for Friday Saturday and Sunday. Count down begins.

We don't always agree, but I think you're pretty much dead on.

Oh....and by the way, you're making sense (I know you were really concerned about this....). Some people need to relax and will be very happy when the numbers come in next weekend. My dough will be in there.

6gO6c5b.png

Whoa, that figure/statue's pretty damn awesome. The detail on these things is nuts.

The album is out

would've preferred more african artists but it looks good. glad the migos aren't on it at any rate :barf: hopefully it charts well

Can't wait to listen to it!

Speaking of the album,

Kingdork,

Was "Pray for Me" featured in any part of the film, including end credits?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"