Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Maze Runner and Fifty Shades were talked about that much
maze-runner1.jpg

I like how the Maze Runner beats out Incredibles 2.

The Maze Runner movies is some good sh**.

Maze Runner you have book readers that are still faithful. I only watched the 1st one and thought it was decent entertainment.

50 Shades shouldn't surprise anyone since the book was talked about non stop. That doesn't mean it will have legs. Once it is out the core audience will be done with it after 1 viewing.

Surprised that 50 Shades is up there

I'm not. "Oh God, they're making another 50 Shades movie?" counts as discussion. It's a polarizing movie almost everyone talks about. I had no idea anyone had any enthusiasm about Maze Runner anymore, although I'm glad Dylan O'Brien is doing OK.

Those Maze Runner movies are guilty pleasures. Technically YA flicks but manly enough that you don't have to act like it's insipid to go see them.

Michael B. Jordan is catching **** online because he says he doesn't date black women and people are claiming they're now boycotting.

....:o

I had to look this up. I really walked away saying, "Dude celebrates Kwanza?"

Chadwick or Jordan? Because a google search for Boseman's girlfriend pulls up images of him with a black woman.

Chadwick's. His gf is mixed. Women even gave her the name "Shamika Gomez" as a derogatory reference to her racial makeup.

I wish people will stop conversing about this it literally has nothing to do with the movie, the accusations are non factual, and very small minority of people actually cared about it.

That was a good spot, it worked well. I am waiting for the one that says tickets on sale now, hoping that is on Jan8th.

Makes me curious as to what Wakanda will look like during the night time

DSoV3lUUQAELM6F.jpg

Last edited:
Where did that came from? And maybe you should putnitnin spoiler tags just in case. Im guessing thats from the solo bp movie and not Iw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"