Transformers Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

i wish BB said something while sam and mikaela were kissing on top of him. you'd think he'd feel uncomfortable, right?

I thought about that the 2nd time I saw it. Hell, they all were just chillin around the two making out!

I thought about that the 2nd time I saw it. Hell, they all were just chillin around the two making out!
Actually, they were probably curious. It's not like they've ever seen humans kiss before.

>^..^<

some crazy dude on deviantart did this.

rough sketch:

bumblebee_by_harveytsketchbook.jpg

pencil render:

Bumblebee_by_harveytolibao.jpg

colored:

TF__Bumblebee_by_Ninjatic.jpg

By this guy on deviantArt.
http://harveytsketchbook.deviantart.com/

Those are incredible, mMark. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the fan one with him running.

>^..^<

no problems. :D

we all love Bumblebee

My first post here, but I think my name says how much I loved Bumblebee.

Ya know something curious , bout his voice and all , in Brazil he will be voiced by the same guy that voiced Fox Mulder

Ok, I'm rather proud of myself for this. I've just finished posting a post-movie Transformer fanfiction that's very silly with a good amount of action in it. However, there's some serious amounts of swearing in it, so if you don't like profanity, you might want to skip it.

At any rate, let me know what you think of InCARcerated

>^..^<

Bumblebee had some of the best scenes, they really know how to sell those toys. :o I want them all. :csad:

Did anyone else notice how BB's doors transfer to his back and stick out, making them look like wings? Or am I just really slow on the uptake again? ;):D

I saw the movie again yesterday and I've got to say that while the accent is a little startling, I do love BB's voice.

>^..^<

does anyone think bumblebee is "asian" besides me? by "asian," i mean he took in asian culture; kinda like how jazz took in black culture. i mean c'mon, who the heck asks permission to speak besides asians?

he's yellow, he has an accent, and he's pretty short. after all he's "probably japanese." the only thing that makes him not asian is his big eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"