Transformers Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

I didnt even mind his voice, i was shocked when i first heard it, as i didnt know he could speak at that point, other than that i thought the voice fit well.
I just saw it again tonight and love the voice myself. So sue me, I love English accents!:woot: I hope they keep his voice for the next movie.

I WANT MY OWN BUMBLEBEE!!!

>^..^<

^I saw it again today and i honestly think the voice fits.

Bumblebee is honestly brilliant in this movie, it sums it up that he makes you care for him without the ability to put a proper sentence together until the end of the movie.

The relationship between him and Sam is just perfect, and brings some essential emotion to the story.

^Awesome.

Did anyone else love the noise Bumblebee made when he first gets close to the Allspark? Its as November Rain said, he has got a very youthful nature.

^Awesome.

Did anyone else love the noise Bumblebee made when he first gets close to the Allspark? Its as November Rain said, he has got a very youthful nature.
Erg. I hadn't noticed the noise he made. I want to see it again, but now it's only playing in the evenings where I life. I might have to wait until it opens in the IMAX near my home. That's of course if they decide to show it.

>^..^<

I love the Bee! IMO his relationship with Sam was perfect, the fact he kicked Barricades A** was awesome, and even through he was injured in the final battle and he was still ready and willing to fight was amazing and right on! :trans: I really liked the fact that Sam told him he would not leave him after he was injured, it really showed the bond that had formed between he and the Bee, I want my own Bee! :woot: Can't wait to see more of him in the next one.

I was at my local comic book store today and the owner and I were talking and we both agreed that we want our own Bees. :D:D:D:D

>^..^<

transformers.jpg

:cwink: :trans: !!!

I love the Bee! IMO his relationship with Sam was perfect, the fact he kicked Barricades A** was awesome, and even through he was injured in the final battle and he was still ready and willing to fight was amazing and right on! :trans: I really liked the fact that Sam told him he would not leave him after he was injured, it really showed the bond that had formed between he and the Bee, I want my own Bee! :woot: Can't wait to see more of him in the next one.

I agree, i loved the part were Sam was beggin Bumblebee to get up, and when he realised he couldnt he says "I'm not gonna leave you." Brilliant, i also love it when Sam runs at the men freezing Bumblebee.

It was also great to see Bumblebee finish off Devastator/Brawl.

I 100% agree AVEITWITHJAMON, when Sam ran to help BB when the puny humans captured him I think he did what every BB lover would have done :woot: , and watching Sam beg for BB to get up and telling him he would not leave him was bang on, I loved it! BB kicking Barricades A** and his finishing off Devasator / Brawl was great. I just came back from watching this one final time before seeing it on IMAX.

I 100% agree AVEITWITHJAMON, when Sam ran to help BB when the puny humans captured him I think he did what every BB lover would have done :woot: , and watching Sam beg for BB to get up and telling him he would not leave him was bang on, I loved it! BB kicking Barricades A** and his finishing off Devasator / Brawl was great. I just came back from watching this one final time before seeing it on IMAX.

For me, they are some of the most important parts of the movie, they some ESSENTIAL emotion to the story IMO, which i wouldnt normally expect from MB but i applaud him for.

It gave heart to story, not to mention it developed Sam's character. In those scene's Shia reflected perfectly what i felt when watching those scene's.

^^ That is exactly right, the BB and Sam relationship was the total heart of the movie, without it the movie would not have been as good as it was, the relationship makes you want to see what happens next with the two of them and of course who wouldn't want your very own Bee :woot:

^^ That is exactly right, the BB and Sam relationship was the total heart of the movie, without it the movie would not have been as good as it was, the relationship makes you want to see what happens next with the two of them and of course who wouldn't want your very own Bee :woot:

Agreed on all accounts, without those parts the movie would have been shallow, they were literally essential.

Sam and Bumblebee have a huge bond now, and i cant wait to see were it takes them in the sequel.

i think hes voice didnt fit BB. it didnt fit hes personality in that specific scene.

but i am sure that this was only 50% of hes voice that was back. rachet still didnt fix it 100%.

need to hear more of him.
bring on the sequel for christ sake.

Agreed on all accounts, without those parts the movie would have been shallow, they were literally essential.

Sam and Bumblebee have a huge bond now, and i cant wait to see were it takes them in the sequel.

Agreed, I want to see BB fight more now that his bond with Sam is set, maybe BB and Barricade can finish what they started.

i think hes voice didnt fit BB. it didnt fit hes personality in that specific scene.

but i am sure that this was only 50% of hes voice that was back. rachet still didnt fix it 100%.

need to hear more of him.
bring on the sequel for christ sake.

Well as poster November Rain said, he might be an old warrior with a youthful personality, i liked the voice actually.

Agreed, I want to see BB fight more now that his bond with Sam is set, maybe BB and Barricade can finish what they started.

Yeah i'm hoping to see a re-match between those 2, and one we actually see this time.

^ Hopefully in the IMAX extended film we will get the entire fight between the two of them.

^Well we dont have IMAX here so i hope they just release that version on DVD. But, saying that, i would be surprised if any of the BB vs Barricade fight was cut in the 1st place.

^Awesome.

youthful indeed, and that is why i really don't like BB's voice at all. it just didn't go with the youthful behavior of BB throughout the movie. i really wish BB's voice actor in the '86 movie reprised his role for this '07 movie, just like cullen.

youthful indeed, and that is why i really don't like BB's voice at all. it just didn't go with the youthful behavior of BB throughout the movie. i really wish BB's voice actor in the '86 movie reprised his role for this '07 movie, just like cullen.
Actually, I didn't really like the voice that Bumblebee had in the cartoons.

Keep in mind, that while Bumblebee is young at spark, he's not a youngster. Prime did call him old friend which to me means that they've known each other for a very long time.

>^..^<

Actually, I didn't really like the voice that Bumblebee had in the cartoons.

Keep in mind, that while Bumblebee is young at spark, he's not a youngster. Prime did call him old friend which to me means that they've known each other for a very long time.

>^..^<
old friend? this is just how people are saying.

lets say that OP is like 3 milions years old. BB is milions years. this is still a lot years but still a lot younger then OP.

just sayint :oldrazz:

^Well we dont have IMAX here so i hope they just release that version on DVD. But, saying that, i would be surprised if any of the BB vs Barricade fight was cut in the 1st place.

I just hope that with the huge success of the movie and with this being a IMAX extended cut of the film, that Paramount / Dreamworks puts some $$$ back into the film and finishes or extends the Robot battle scenes, key word HOPE :yay:

I just hope that with the huge success of the movie and with this being a IMAX extended cut of the film, that Paramount / Dreamworks puts some $$$ back into the film and finishes or extends the Robot battle scenes, key word HOPE :yay:
Plot? What plot? Who needs a plot when you've got things blowing up? :cwink::oldrazz::woot:

>^..^<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"