BvS BvS Rottentomatoes score - how important will it be, and what do you hope for? - Part 10

A little friendly advice, id edit or delete that due to language. No skin off my back either way tho.

I don't mind BvS nearly as much as most (just pre-ordered the 4k blu-ray) but there is some terrible analysis going on here.

This is the - BvS Rottentomatoes score - thread.......that means you discuss the Rotten Tomatotes Score for the film Batman v Superman in here.....

If you want to discuss whether Batman v Superman or Captain America: Civil War is the better movie....then go to this thread - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=475489&page=33

Last edited:
Audience rating down to 66% now. Still dropping.

And to think it started at 86%. I wonder how low it would be had there not been fanboys voting beforehand.

Yeah like Mill3r said, it'd be in the 40's. A month or two back one poster crunched the numbers and said that if you take out all of the pre-release votes, it was a 49. And that was back when the score was still in the lower 70's.

What it could have been...
DCEU.png

What it could have been...
DCEU.png

What kind of loser makes something like this?

They were both mediocre/poor movies. The only way you get those rankings is if a different person was directing.

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

rotten-tomatoes-v-fans-dawn-of-30-headaches-and-70-nausea-well-905762.jpg

Last edited:
Look at dat 8.6 average rating. Frickin massive. Even most good 'normal' movies don't get that high of an average rating.

Look at dat 8.6 average rating. Frickin massive. Even most good 'normal' movies don't get that high of an average rating.

When the book on comic book movies is written, The Dark Knight will be considered the greatest of all time.

What kind of loser makes something like this?

They were both mediocre/poor movies. The only way you get those rankings is if a different person was directing.

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

rotten-tomatoes-v-fans-dawn-of-30-headaches-and-70-nausea-well-905762.jpg

LOL chill bro, it's just a prank.

PS: how the hell did you manage to post here over a thousand times in two months?

Apparently by averaging over 20 posts per day :woot:

Apparently by averaging over 20 posts per day :woot:

...And by having a really sweet job where I don't have to leave the house, and only do a couple of hours work a day. Yay me!

When the book on comic book movies is written, The Dark Knight will be considered the greatest of all time.

I'm not so sure. I could very easily see it suffering from Watchmen Syndrome: an extremely good story in its own right, but pulled down by the negative effect it has on the industry afterwards.

Remember that moment the embargo lifted and within about 3 minutes it was something like 18 rotten and 1 fresh.

Those were some crazy times

The rotten tomatoes score for audiences deserves to be lower

I think its safe to say the critics were too harsh

aLTYZ1T.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back