The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or actually maybe *both* Zemos.

inception_logo.jpg

What the heck does her height have to do with it?

Anyhoo, Winstead would be fine in the role. As would about a dozen other actresses. Not really worried about it.
I'm just not big on them constantly having to arrange camera angles to minimize the height differences of actors/actresses in the same shot. Also, I have a hard time taking an actress just over 5'0" being an a$$-kicking agent able to take down grown men nearly a foot taller (I'm barely able to believe Johannson as BW.)

It seems whenever we read about the actresses Marvel is testing for Cap 2 it's always a different group of actresses on the shortlist.

ZEMO PLEASE GOD let it be ZEMO!!!

As for MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD I'm sold (sure I'd have loved to have had her as Mary Jane Watson in ASM2) but to have her instead as Sharon Carter is even better.

How is that even better? She fits MJ way more than Sharon Carter.

Not saying I don't like the choice, because Winstead is awesome and I look forward to it if she gets the part. Just don't see how she fits Sharon more than MJ.

A whole heaping lot more of their scoops have been spot-on. If you're referring to the Black Panther thing, Marvel decided to change it after they reported the scoop.

RE: Mary. *Squeals and faints*

Positively no doubt Durand would be Crossbones.

What Black Panther thing?!

Mary elizabeth Winstead and Josh Holloway both possibly In this film with Scarlett Johansson back as Black widow.This Is shaping up good cast.

Crossbones came to mind for me as well after reading the report.

A week before they leaked that Guardians of the Galaxy was the 2014 mystery movie, they leaked that Black Panther was the 2014 mystery movie.

I see... hmm, that's strange considering that they have GOTG concept art and a Thanos ending for The Avengers. I doubt they had Black Panther planned to release before GOTG, could be wrong though.

Yeah, it's a weird thing to worry about, but it still won't get as bad as the Tom Hardy thread on the TDKR board.

Winstead is all wrong for Bane! She's way too short, her arms are like sticks AND she has a vagina! I know, I know - "camera tricks" & "they're called actors for a reason", "those types of opperations can be done over the weekend".

This is terrible news. :(

:o

I see... hmm, that's strange considering that they have GOTG concept art and a Thanos ending for The Avengers. I doubt they had Black Panther planned to release before GOTG, could be wrong though.

The bolded got me thinking, what if that GotG/Avengers art isn't the whole picture and further off to the sides there BP, Ant Man, Wasp, Namor, etc. :BA

The bolded got me thinking, what if that GotG/Avengers art isn't the whole picture and further off to the sides there BP, Ant Man, Wasp, Namor, etc. :BA

Don't you dare excite me with that possibility! :cmad:

If Kevin Durand is cast, someone should kill him by stabbing him in the neck. That would be funny.

I'm officially starting a rumor that Josh Holloway will be playing Clay Quartermain. You heard it here first.

I'm officially starting a rumor that Josh Holloway will be playing Clay Quartermain. You heard it here first.

it's been suggested a few times in the Shield tv show threads. Would be pretty cool if you ask me.

it's been suggested a few times in the Shield tv show threads. Would be pretty cool if you ask me.

Now I'm gonna start pining all my hopes on a Josh Holloway-led SHIELD show just so I will have more Holloway in my life!

Damn you SHH forums!! :cmad:

Coster-Waldau could be Lukin, but I'm betting the retcon on them making Zemo become Bucky's handler instead, since he's a more popular villain.

As for Crossbones, I don't see it. For one thing, Crossbones needs to be a hulkster, and neither Holloway nor Coster-Waldau come even close for that kind of physicality. And from a fanboy standpoint, I say no way in hell you have Crossbones without Red Skull first. Johan is the reason Crossbones got his name: Red SKULL and CROSSBONES....get it?

Crossbones doesn't show up until Skully does.

Here's my take on Holloway: John Walker. Sawyer in Lost *is* US Agent. 'Nuff said.

I guess this means they are moving away from Red Skull.

Is Zemo that purple guy from earths mightiest heroes?

That's Zemo, with that stupid pink/purple mask permanently glued to his head. I always thought getting that mask glued on had to be the second-dumbest supervillain stunt ever. The dumbest was when Dr. Doom picked up his just-forged, white-hot mask and slapped it right on his face, burning himself to a crisp.

Finally, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is getting her big break and the recognition that she deserves.

She is getting great reviews for her performance in "Smashed"

Hope she gets cast as Sharon Carter.

I first notice Mary in "Sky High", then I watched her in "Final Destination 3", "Black Christsmas", "Live Free or Die Hard", "DeathProof", "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" , "The Thing"

Mary screentest for Wonder Woman in that Justice League movie which was scrapped eventually.

She was rumoured for Maria Hill in the Avengers Movie.

She was considered for Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spiderman

She was considered for Lois Lane in Man of Steel.

And almost every fanboys want her to be Mary Jane
I'd like her as Sharron.

Finally, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is getting her big break and the recognition that she deserves.

She is getting great reviews for her performance in "Smashed"

Hope she gets cast as Sharon Carter.

I first notice Mary in "Sky High", then I watched her in "Final Destination 3", "Black Christsmas", "Live Free or Die Hard", "DeathProof", "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" , "The Thing"

Mary screentest for Wonder Woman in that Justice League movie which was scrapped eventually.

She was rumoured for Maria Hill in the Avengers Movie.

She was considered for Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spiderman

She was considered for Lois Lane in Man of Steel.

And almost every fanboys want her to be Mary Jane
LOL are you her agent?

Coster-Waldau could be Lukin, but I'm betting the retcon on them making Zemo become Bucky's handler instead, since he's a more popular villain.

As for Crossbones, I don't see it. For one thing, Crossbones needs to be a hulkster, and neither Holloway nor Coster-Waldau come even close for that kind of physicality. And from a fanboy standpoint, I say no way in hell you have Crossbones without Red Skull first. Johan is the reason Crossbones got his name: Red SKULL and CROSSBONES....get it?

Crossbones doesn't show up until Skully does.

Here's my take on Holloway: John Walker. Sawyer in Lost *is* US Agent. 'Nuff said.

I wouldn't be shocked if they used Lukin. Marvel Studios isn't afraid use villains that make more sense for the story (Iron Monger in Iron Man 1, Malekith in Thor 2) over characters that the fans want (Mandarin, Enchantress.)

As for Crossbones, there are a millions of reasons he could be called Crossbones. He could be part of a Hydra element that's followed Schmidt's lead over the generations. We don't know.

I hope they don't use John Walker, as the hero side is already overstuffed with Captain America, Falcon, Bucky, Sharon Carter, and Black Widow.

I wouldn't be shocked if they used Lukin. Marvel Studios isn't afraid use villains that make more sense for the story (Iron Monger in Iron Man 1, Malekith in Thor 2) over characters that the fans want (Mandarin, Enchantress.)

As for Crossbones, there are a millions of reasons he could be called Crossbones. He could be part of a Hydra element that's followed Schmidt's lead over the generations. We don't know.

I hope they don't use John Walker, as the hero side is already overstuffed with Captain America, Falcon, Bucky, Sharon Carter, and Black Widow.
But again, the article stresses multiple times that both roles are "very physical". I don't really think that describes Lukin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"