The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Can we please stop talking souly about women's looks on these boards?

Except that people talk about Evans and Hemsworth and Sebastian Stan and Hiddleston all the time. So it isn't really solely about women, is it?

scrawnie, skinny... yes he muscle in Captain American but in Avenger company he started to lose bulky muscles. Now just in American Captain 2 I see he really go skinny... I mean look at his form in behind scenes pics. So thin? Why does he not eat? Captain American is stealth maybe in this film but he NEED to be big...

My arguyement stand still with no resufal or dismiss. Guys, he look weak, just look at him... i mean not necessary weak as normal man but he Superhero. Why he looks so thin in behind the scene pic? No nutrition in him?

someone give me a bottle of whatever he is drinkin

scrawnie, skinny... yes he muscle in Captain American but in Avenger company he started to lose bulky muscles. Now just in American Captain 2 I see he really go skinny... I mean look at his form in behind scenes pics. So thin? Why does he not eat? Captain American is stealth maybe in this film but he NEED to be big...

My arguyement stand still with no resufal or dismiss. Guys, he look weak, just look at him... i mean not necessary weak as normal man but he Superhero. Why he looks so thin in behind the scene pic? No nutrition in him?

it's so annoying that you do this stuff just to get a laugh or something because your posts in other forums that aren't thor or cap are very coherent. Get a hobby dude

someone give me a bottle of whatever he is drinkin

tVc0Qqk.jpg

Are Furry&BW just cameos/small roles or big roles???,No Clint?..I hope they at least say he went on a secret mission or something.

I thought Falcon was co-star plus Bucky/Winder Soldier himself

I think Winter Soldier is the main villain. It looks like it'll be a Cap and Widow teamup, with Falcon in support, while Sharon possibly looks pretty.

Pass me the blunt, pls.

Oh, I see now. You have something against black people and gingers. :oldrazz:
Hmph, well they're people too you know... Except for gingers. They're Satan.

I think I'll use this to get my message across.

[YT]KVN_0qvuhhw[/YT]

or

[YT]Oce28VRfY7k[/YT]

:o

[BLACKOUT]Also our dark lord Satan doesn't appreciate you using his name in vain, blasphemer! :oldrazz:[/BLACKOUT]

Her Avengers ass is all behind her now.

Yeah, that's traditionally where you find the backside. :o

Last edited:
Furry?
They've got ****in' furries in this damn picture now?!?!:cmad:

She really go skinny. Why she not eat? Black Widow is stealth in this film maybe but she need to be big all over. No nutrition in in her? I mean not necessarily weak as normal woman but she superhero
sam = echostation?

They look great Chris does look a bit smaller build wise but those pics aren't the best and physically Scarlett looks more BW like than ever if her hair was even longer (and less flat) it would be spot on still holding out hopes for a gold belt + gauntlets that do what they do in the comics.

Boys not this time see no blue costume, no color palate jack palance palate blue. All black amd silver agent usa costume so no confuse. No confuse ad peoples now know the black widower and him are both have black dark costume which finally good (they finally cater audience and get knoe audience color palate). Problem now is skinny malnourished captain christoph evan. Why he didnt run or do the lifting or the gym? Look at how crisp he look. Hes meant to be supersoldier?? Haa i laugh. How? Look the audience will now see he lazy an doesnt care role ok so no interest. Look at how much sam worthington in avatar worked out upper body despite leg problem. He cant walk poor man yet he gym hard. Evan walk why he not do as he pays to do abd get big like original film with copied blue costume? Switch one right for new right but then make new wrong same thing net end hupti result??? Why marvel mever see basic known truth as such moazzir say

I thought she was holding that gnome for a second.. then my brain click on haha.. Scarlett looking beautiful as always.

I thought she was holding it too. In fact, I thought at first it was a bottle of water or something, especially since she is in sweat pants, as if she'd been out for a run and was hydrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"