• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That helmet looks old...like 1940's old.

I wonder if his new costume isn't even supposed to have the helmet, but Steve decides that he wants one and takes it off the old TFA outfit.

Besides the ear holes (maybe the leather deteriorated over the years?), it really does look EXACTLY the same...

chris-evans-compare_r640x400.jpg

qp3x.jpg

I didn't know Red Skull had already been on set.

17653.jpg

:oldrazz:

I haven't seen this pic before so thought I'd post it here anyways.

frank-grillo-chris-evans-captain-america-winter-soldier-Brock-Rumlow.jpg

That helmet looks old...like 1940's old.

I wonder if his new costume isn't even supposed to have the helmet, but Steve decides that he wants one and takes it off the old TFA outfit.

Besides the ear holes (maybe the leather deteriorated over the years?), it really does look EXACTLY the same...

chris-evans-compare_r640x400.jpg

qp3x.jpg
I don't think this new helmet has wings, which is a damn shame.

I wish they'd tuck those ears back into the helmet , but whatever.

I don't think this new helmet has wings, which is a damn shame.

I think they still do. You can make out two stripes on the side there, presumably those being the helmet wings. (In that case, if the theory of the helmet being Cap's TFA one, I'd guess that the decals are a bit faded.)

I think they still do. You can make out two stripes on the side there, presumably those being the helmet wings. (In that case, if the theory of the helmet being Cap's TFA one, I'd guess that the decals are a bit faded.)

I think thats it exactly

There's good reason for that theory. Evans loved wearing that helmet (and hated putting on the one from Avengers).

The helmet does look just like the ww2 one. Except for the exposed ears

It's ridiculous how much better he looks with exposed ears.

Widow looks amazing. I'm so glad Whedon turned her from a supermodel who actually kicks ass to a 3 dimensional character in her own right. It looks like the russos and marvel are continuing with the later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"