The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice Marvel is tapping the cast of the old CW show Everwood? Both Emily Van Camp and Chris Pratt were on that show

The music on the website is probably from the trailer.

Quite possibly. I remember the Site for Cap's first movie borrowing its music from the score used in the very first trailer for the film.

That may just be a coincidence.

Yep. Pratt and VanCamp are both features on some current hit TV shows, so that's probably what got them on Marvel's radar.

If Marvel is drawing talent from any show, it's probably Game of Thrones.

wasn't Natalie Dormer in Cap before Game of Thrones.

You need to see him in more movies then.

Not knocking Evans' acting ability. Just he hasn't had a chance to let loose as Steve Rogers or Cap. Sounds like WS will push him that way.

wasn't Natalie Dormer in Cap before Game of Thrones.

Yes. She appears on Elementary now, as well. I can only think of one other GOT actor in the MCU, the guy who plays Tyr in TDW. (Peter Dinklage doesn't count since he's in the X universe.)

Marvel obviously chose Van Camp because she's got an ABC show. That's a neat little "coincidence" that can be exploited in a number of ways.

Yes. She appears on Elementary now, as well. I can only think of one other GOT actor in the MCU, the guy who plays Tyr in TDW. (Peter Dinklage doesn't count since he's in the X universe.)

Marvel obviously chose Van Camp because she's got an ABC show. That's a neat little "coincidence" that can be exploited in a number of ways.

There's also Alan Taylor himself.

And Emilia Clarke and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau were previously up for roles as well.

Evans was in The Iceman with Michael Shannon and Ray Liotta, which was a very different kind of role. I still need to see that, does anyone know if he was good?
I heard it was good , but very intense and violent .

Evans is great in his recent indie flicks. The guy is growing steadily and to that I say good for him.

When is the first trailer being released?

"Agent Carter" is out as a part of the Iron Man 3 home video release today.

That last scene with Howard Stark was hilarious, he is TOTALLY Tony's dad. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I thought the Agent Carter short was great. Then again, any excuse to watch Atwell is a good thing.

I loved Agent Carter, I hope it does become a TV series!
And has Dum Dum Dugan in it!

Good to hear Dum Dum shows up
I'm sure it'll be good, but still think a TV series would get tired pretty quickly

It would be interesting to know how they would approach her love interest if they did go through with her leading her own series.

Didn't she hook up with Gabe Jones in the comics, I'm not sure? He was in TFA, so there's that possibility.

When I was watching Agent Carter and it cut to Stark at his pool, i noticed the butler in the background, and all I could think was "Call Jarvis for a refill, call Jarvis for a refill." And of course, from there I imagined Paul Bettany done up all old.... Would've been a nice little add-on IMO.

....it would effing awesome if Howard Stark's butler was named "Jarvis" in the Agent Carter TV show and that's what Tony Stark named his AI after...the butler who took care of him as a kid.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MARVEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back