Superman Returns Celebrate the year of Superman with the WB!

^But will we still be alive in that day? I know I will. What about you?

Superman the Movie
Superman II (Donner Cut)

*Hell yes! Now I don't have to get the 14 disk Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition just to get these two movies. I really do not want to have Superman III, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, or Supergirl in my DVD collection.

Superman: Brainiac Attacks
Superman the Animated Series: Volume 3
Justice League Season 1
Justice League Season 2
Justice League Unlimited Season 1

*The DCAU fan in me is having a complete geekasm. All of these in one year instead of having just 4 come out once a year like they once did.

hippie_hunter said:
Superman the Movie
Superman II (Donner Cut)

*Hell yes! Now I don't have to get the 14 disk Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition just to get these two movies. I really do not want to have Superman III, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, or Supergirl in my DVD collection.

Justice League Season 1
Justice League Season 2

*The DCAU fan in me is having a complete geekasm. All of these in one year instead of having just 4 come out once a year like they once did.

Do you think Superman: Braniac Attacks is going to be worth its movie. They usually make some pretty good direct to DVD releases. I think its going to be another classic. Do you know if there are anymore episodes, from Season 3, that involve Bizzaro?

Why is JLU being cancelled? Its the best cartoon on TV. WB sucks in more ways than one.

explode7 said:
Why is JLU being cancelled? Its the best cartoon on TV. WB sucks in more ways than one.

What, they're canceling? Whens the last episode going to be?

Metropolis_Man said:
What, they're canceling? Whens the last episode going to be?

explode7 said:
I think sometime in the fall.

Nope. April 8th! 5 episodes left...

Here's the schedule:

Justice League Schedule

March 11 10:30 pm Grudge Match
March 18 10:30 pm Far From Home
March 25 10:30 pm Ancient History
April 01 10:30 pm Alive (Part 1)
April 08 10:30 pm Destroyer (Part 2) - SERIES FINALE

http://www.jlanimated.com/schedule/schedule.php

BTW, not the WB's fault, I'd blame Cartoon Network for killing the JLU! :(

Isn't Cartoon Network onwed by Time Warner

Superman4ever said:
Nope. April 8th! 5 episodes left...

Here's the schedule:

Justice League Schedule

March 11 10:30 pm Grudge Match
March 18 10:30 pm Far From Home
March 25 10:30 pm Ancient History
April 01 10:30 pm Alive (Part 1)
April 08 10:30 pm Destroyer (Part 2) - SERIES FINALE

http://www.jlanimated.com/schedule/schedule.php

BTW, not the WB's fault, I'd blame Cartoon Network for killing the JLU! :(

Man, thats terrible. I really did enjoy this show a lot. I think I liked the normal Justice Leauge episodes better, but this one was cool with the addition of all the new heros. Helped you get an idea of the whole DC universe.

hippie_hunter said:
Superman the Movie
Superman II (Donner Cut)

Justice League Season 1
Justice League Season 2

Actually I'm buying the Ultimate collection; I'm on such a Superman high right now, I want to watch Superman III like you wouldn't believe!

The flying sequence in SIII, the opening scene, just after Clark changes in the booth to save the drowning motorist is sweet like bear meat...em, Awesome! Ever since I was a kid I LOVED that scene cause he really looked like he was flying...you could sorta feel that gravity wasn't affecting him. Sounds nuts but I was five when I saw that movie in 86 (I think) and I loved it! :O

Metropolis_Man said:
Man, thats terrible. I really did enjoy this show a lot. I think I liked the normal Justice Leauge episodes better, but this one was cool with the addition of all the new heros. Helped you get an idea of the whole DC universe.

It's horrible, but we might get a new show called Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes, which might be cool.

Moreover, it's not completely over for JLU or Teen Titans. CN will still make T.V. movies of both franchises.

So, it's not completely gone...

explode7 said:
I meant yes CN is owned by TW

TW also owns CNN, and if CNN wants to cancel Crossfire they are entitled to do so, because, even though it is owned by TW, CNN pays for the show's costs and is responsible for the show's distribution.

I'm sure I skipped over a billion details, but I gotta test tomorrow, so peace!

Superman4ever said:
It's horrible, but we might get a new show called Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes, which might be cool.

Moreover, it's not completely over for JLU or Teen Titans. CN will still make T.V. movies of both franchises.

So, it's not completely gone...

Oh, well that should be interesting to see. There is going to be a new Superman cartoon released around the time of Returns too, right? And I'm waiting for that Superman: Braniac Attacks dvd, should be very good.

Metropolis_Man said:
Oh, well that should be interesting to see. There is going to be a new Superman cartoon released around the time of Returns too, right? And I'm waiting for that Superman: Braniac Attacks dvd, should be very good.

UH...Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think so dude.

Metropolis_Man said:

I think that Superman Series comes on in the Fall, after SRs release.

And I can't wait for the DVD as well! :) :up:

Superman4ever said:
Very sad. It's almost an end of an era that started with B:TAS. :(

Oh ***** i never thought of it thatfar back. Now we're getting new series like The Batman and I think there're going to bring out a new superman cartoon similiar in toon animation to The Batman.

explode7 said:

Oh, you talking about the new cartoon?? I was sure there was some kind of mention of it earlier this year? That might've just been speculation though.

explode7 said:

Unless I'm missing something it's going to be called "The Adventures of Superman", and was going to be released in the fall as part of the Kids' WB line up.

Here is some concept art!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"