The Mandalorian Chapter Two Spoiler Discussion

Honestly, with the Clone Wars backstory, maybe the Mando has a soft spot because Yoda himself helped save him as a child?
Yet they seem to indicate an unfamiliarity with the species, at this point he doesn't even recognize it, Implying this is the first one he's laid eyes on, so much so, he's even still just understanding it's a child:
Ep1
Mando: They said it was 50YO.
IG-11: Species age differently.
-
Ep2
Quill: (indicates Yoby)This is whats causing all the fuss?
Mando: I think it's a child.

Last edited:
I see him turning him in, finding out he will be used for nefarious means, then taking him back toward the end of the season.

Honestly, with the Clone Wars backstory, maybe the Mando has a soft spot because Yoda himself helped save him as a child?

I just am so very satisfied my expectations are met.

I said that a few pages back. And I agree, this show has started off amazing! Hopefully it continues!

The whole Sandcrawler sequence with the Jawas felt like something ripped straight out of the OT which is exactly what made it so awesome IMO. I also got strong Indiana Jones vibes from this episode which was quite a surprise as well. I am really loving how they are able to incorporate so many different tones in this series from classic Star Wars, to old school Westerns and now even a little Indiana Jones thrown into the mix.

The bit where the Mando is on the side of the Sandcrawler and almost gets run into the canyonside is a direct lift from the tank sequence in The Last Crusade.

tenor.gif

If someone could turn this into an Avy for me, I'd be forever grateful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"