Days of Future Past Character Battles DOFP

My Take

Xavier crawls as far as he can. Exhausted from his bout with Azazel. “Scott.” He says telepathicly.
Magneto begins to walk towards Xavier when from above a shriek descends below.
Xavier covers his ears quickly,Magneto slightly quivers but continues forward. Banshee maintains pressure,not letting up on Eric. His helmet is starting to give in to the pressure,when from above Angel swoops down,grappling his fellow X Man. Banshee moves wildly,attempting to throw the mutant off of him but to no avail. He screams down at Eric once more in one final attempt to stop him from gaining more ground on the professor. Angel wraps his bicep around banshee's throat. Thus blocking his wails. Without any way to keep air born Banshee descends rapidly to the ground. Angel begins to loosen up his grip, but Banshee latches on to his opponent. Mustering all the strength he can Banshee flips Angel over and the X Man from the future struggles to gain his composure as he rapidly falls to the cement below. Warrens wings flap madly and he begins to lift into the air once more.
Banshee himself is descending quickly. With one final muster of will he shouts high into the air at his opponent. Warren,by instinct covers his ears but to no avail. With his balance off kilter he plunges to the ground below. His wings bang against the side of a building. Then he crashes into a street light.

As he descends Banshee intercepts him with a mid air sucker punch knocking his lights out.
Cassidy quickly blurts out one more sonic scream which gives him enough air for a very rough landing.

Winner: Banshee.

Banshee.

Angel doesn't have fighting skills, at least with Banshee, he has his screaming voice.

My Take

Xavier crawls as far as he can. Exhausted from his bout with Azazel. “Scott.” He says telepathicly.
Magneto begins to walk towards Xavier when from above a shriek descends below.
Xavier covers his ears quickly,Magneto slightly quivers but continues forward. Banshee maintains pressure,not letting up on Eric. His helmet is starting to give in to the pressure,when from above Angel swoops down,grappling his fellow X Man. Banshee moves wildly,attempting to throw the mutant off of him but to no avail. He screams down at Eric once more in one final attempt to stop him from gaining more ground on the professor. Angel wraps his bicep around banshee's throat. Thus blocking his wails. Without any way to keep air born Banshee descends rapidly to the ground. Angel begins to loosen up his grip, but Banshee latches on to his opponent. Mustering all the strength he can Banshee flips Angel over and the X Man from the future struggles to gain his composure as he rapidly falls to the cement below. Warrens wings flap madly and he begins to lift into the air once more.
Banshee himself is descending quickly. With one final muster of will he shouts high into the air at his opponent. Warren,by instinct covers his ears but to no avail. With his balance off kilter he plunges to the ground below. His wings bang against the side of a building. Then he crashes into a street light.

As he descends Banshee intercepts him with a mid air sucker punch knocking his lights out.
Cassidy quickly blurts out one more sonic scream which gives him enough air for a very rough landing.

Winner: Banshee.

I just realised that each character battle expands on your previous battle with the fight between xavier and magneto at the center. I like it, very cool.

I think you're all seriously undersetimating Angel all of you. But I would vote Banshee for this battle round, I think his sonic dreams would win the battle though I know Angel would fly circles around him.

I just realised that each character battle expands on your previous battle with the fight between xavier and magneto at the center. I like it, very cool.

Glad you like it. I have fun writing out how I these fights would go.
I agree Nana,that Angel would be the much better flyer between the two.
I tried to convey a sense of that in my battle write up but i'm not sure if it came across as strongly as I thought.

ROUND ONE: 3rd BATTLE

WINNER

600full-x--men:-first-class-screenshot.jpg

BANSHEE (LANDRY-JONES)

ROUND ONE: BATTLE 4

HAVOK (TILL)
x-men%20first%20class%20trailer%20caps%2020.jpg

vs

ICEMAN (ASHMORE)
shawn-ashmore-iceman.jpg

Wanted to go Havok, but I think Iceman showed enough durability in X3 to take Havok down.

Depends.

Havok's blasts can really be damaging and hurtful when it hits to someone's body and I'm not sure if Iceman could take that.

And Iceman could easily freeze Havok's body just like what he did to Phat in X3.

So its a toss-up.

Last edited:
Do these battles include potential or all weve seen on film? Either way Iceman. Pyro seemed more powerful then Alex and Bobby knocked him out with just a frozen headbutt. He had defense and offense skills. Film Havok can barely shoot straight.

If Iceman has the potential of his comic counterpart then he owns. He cant be killed basically. I dont see how Havok would win there at all. Bobbys quicker and if Havok did hit him, Bobby would just melt and come back. He can even move as liquid, cut off blood flow to the brain without touching someone, make himself huge in mass and create constructs. Icemans def one of the most powerful mutans.

Last edited:
Do these battles include potential or all weve seen on film? Either way Iceman. Pyro seemed more powerful then Alex and Bobby knocked him out with just a frozen headbutt. He had defense and offense skills. Film Havok can barely shoot straight.

If Iceman has the potential of his comic counterpart then he owns. He cant be killed basically. I dont see how Havok would win there at all. Bobbys quicker and if Havok did hit him, Bobby would just melt and come back. He can even move as liquid, cut off blood flow to the brain without touching someone, make himself huge in mass and create constructs. Icemans def one of the most powerful mutans.

The battles are based on all we have already seen in the movies and all we could reasonably expect to see in an xmen sequel. e.g it would be reasonable to expect ice Man to ice slide in the next film but highly unlikely to expect to have him be able to do the other things you said.

Gotcha thanks. :up:

If he can Ice Slide then he can probably create constructs. Regardless he beats film Havok.

I personally would vote Iceman beacause we have seen him do so much more than Havok has. But I agree it would be a close match.

ROUND ONE: 4TH BATTLE

WINNER

ICEMAN (ASHMORE)

ROUND ONE: BATTLE 5

MYSTIQUE (ROMIJN)
url

VS

RIPTIDE (GONZALEZ)
url

Last edited:
Interesting choice, Why'd you go Mystique. Wouldn't you think riptide would blow her out of the way before she even got close.

Interesting choice, Why'd you go Mystique. Wouldn't you think riptide would blow her out of the way before she even got close.

Shes smart, deceptive and stealthy. Riptide wouldnt know where or who she was.

Good answer. I'd go Mystique as well because it's the original trilogy version (Romijn) if it was the First Class version (Lawrence) I'd vote Riptide. But yeah Mystique all the way!

This is tough.

Even if Mystique is smart, deceptive and stealthy, how would she survive Riptide's whirlwinds?

I'm going with Riptide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"