Days of Future Past Character Battles DOFP

Well,FC Mystique dosent beat anyone so it really doesnt matter. At least she will be out of the way now. I think Nana knows you dont like the choices no reason to keep reminding.

Logan

No she does not! Which is weird because I'm sure I read in an interview with Jennifer Lawrence somewhere that she had fight scenes. Its a shame I would have loved to see the beginnings of Mystique's unique fighting style. Hopefully she'll get to fight in X-Men: Days of Future Past

No she does not! Which is weird because I'm sure I read in an interview with Jennifer Lawrence somewhere that she had fight scenes. Its a shame I would have loved to see the beginnings of Mystique's unique fighting style. Hopefully she'll get to fight in X-Men: Days of Future Past
Yeah, I agree. She needed to have a few of the characteristics and skills that define her be at least hinted. Shes one of my biggest problems with the film. Mystique should always be mysterious and at least a lil deadly, I hope they transition her a bit better.

Well the older Mystique gave Wolverine a run for his money. However, the younger one wouldn't stand a chance.
Wolverine.

to avoid more unfair choices, I'll suggest some battles, just in care some find it more fair:

Magneto vs Emma
Xavier vs Wolverine
Storm vs Gambit
Rogue vs Angel (Warren Worthington)
Kitty vs Azazel
Xavier vs Emma
Collosus vs old Mystique
Wolverine vs Emma
Azazel vs Wolverine
Magneto vs Nightcrawler

what u all think about these?

Battles seem unfair because they are chosen randomly (as in literally names our picked out of a hat) I wouldn't need any suggestions to create more equal battles, thank you though.

is it true? are u putting all the names on a hat?

I wouldnt have thought about that, but its a good idea, lol

And what makes Nana's judgment any less than yours? Keep them random Nana, it's funner that way!

Last edited:
Thanks Hawkingbird I intend to.

And yes Angamb I'm picking names randomly out of hat (well actually it's a small basket) That's why they have seemed so unfair. They are completely random, maybe I should have made it more clearer.

Yeah, I agree. She needed to have a few of the characteristics and skills that define her be at least hinted. Shes one of my biggest problems with the film. Mystique should always be mysterious and at least a lil deadly, I hope they transition her a bit better.

That was one of my big problems with having Mystique as part of the Xavier-Magneto dynamic as well. In giving her a big part in this new series, she's lost her...wait for it...mystique. And now that they've cast a big name star like Jennifer I'm a bit apprehensive that she'll be front and center in a film about X-men. At least with Wolverine, it makes sense, frustrating as it might be, because he's actually an X-men in the source material.

Hopefully Bryan realizes this is not the way to go with this character. A little mystery goes a long way.

Agreed, they have alot of transitioning to do with the character. I wonder how shes gonna get her combat skills?

While I dont think she will take front and center cause this flicks gonna have so many big names and characters attached, I do think she will have quite a bit of screen time. They gotta make this one work as an ensemble. Singers gotta realize fans and audiences enjoy seeing that at this point.

Thanks Hawkingbird I intend to.

And yes Angamb I'm picking names randomly out of hat (well actually it's a small basket) That's why they have seemed so unfair. They are completely random, maybe I should have made it more clearer.

maybe I didnt read all the topic, so if thats the case, sorry Nana! its my mistake.

I'll shut up for the next year :woot:

Peace and long live for the topic! :oldrazz:

Agreed, they have alot of transitioning to do with the character. I wonder how shes gonna get her combat skills?

While I dont think she will take front and center cause this flicks gonna have so many big names and characters attached, I do think she will have quite a bit of screen time. They gotta make this one work as an ensemble. Singers gotta realize fans and audiences enjoy seeing that at this point.

I guess what I'm really dreading to hear is that Mystique will be the Time Traveler, to adjust to Jennifer's popularity. But I know that's not gonna be the case so I am still very much looking forward to whatever news (or tweets) will come out.

ROUND ONE: 7TH BATTLE

WINNER
tumblr_meziq0v8l31qiing3o1_500.gif

WOLVERINE (JACKMAN)

ROUND ONE: BATTLE 8

ROGUE (PAQUIN)
Anna-Paquin-as-Rogue_gallery_primary-300x450.jpg

VS

ANGEL SALVADORE (KRAVITZ)
normal_Screencaps_of_Zoe_Kravitz_as_Angel_Salvadore_in_X-Men_First_Class_150601.png

Im gonna get **** for this but... Angel wins. Film Rogue has no combat skills, she hides on the ground in cover alot and she cant fly to catch Angel. So basically film Rogues bad with defense and offense. Angel flys around and spits acid for the win. Hurts me to say it.

I can't stand the actress who plays Angel.

I'll go with Rogue if the two have no previous knowledge of each other.

I love Rogue (even movie rogue) but I don't think Rogue would survive this fight. Maybe if she could fly but sadly the character does not have that ability.

Angel Salvadore wins!

Any movie character Vs. Zoe's Angel.

Angel loses. God I hate that character.

ROUND ONE: 8TH BATTLE

WINNER
normal_Screencaps_of_Zoe_Kravitz_as_Angel_Salvadore_in_X-Men_First_Class_118901.png

ANGEL SALVADORE (KRAVITZ)

ROUND ONE: BATTLE 9

SABRETOOTH (SCHREIBER)
X-Men-Origins-Wolverine-Movie-Review-6.jpg

VS

MAGNETO (MCKELLEN)
b1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads