Days of Future Past Character Battles DOFP

Good answer. I'd go Mystique as well because it's the original trilogy version (Romijn) if it was the First Class version (Lawrence) I'd vote Riptide. But yeah Mystique all the way!
Yeah, Agreed. FC Raven wouldnt do to well haha.

This is tough.

Even if Mystique is smart, deceptive and stealthy, how would she survive Riptide's whirlwinds?

I'm going with Riptide.
I dont think he would have time to hit her cause he wouldnt know who hes fighting. And even if he had a sec I think hed be screwed. Look at how Havok took him out.

Maybe if he completely caught her off guard, had a good amount of time and she had nowhere to run. But in most scenarios I think Mystique would shape shift and stealth win. Hes def more damaging in terms of mutant ability, and if she did get hit your right she is toast.

Last edited:
this is a similar case to some previous battles.

It ALL DEPENDS on where they fight and if there are more persons around them.

Riptide and Mystique on a beach alone..... Riptide would send her quickly to the sea.

but Riptide and Mystique on a big city with many people around them... Mystique could transform into anyone else and could kill him later, attacking from his back

I view these character battles as if they are on a tournament and they are battling at a stadium, you know like in the videogames.

^Yes that would be the best way to view them. As if they were in an arena.

ROUND ONE: 5TH BATTLE

WINNER
tumblr_lz1gcuwS2W1qbey5r.gif

MYSTIQUE (ROMIJN)

ROUND ONE: BATTLE 6

GAMBIT (KITSCH)
gambit_2.jpg

VS

COLOSSUS (CUDMORE)
tumblr_m9ftouxf0K1rw2uyvo7_500.jpg

Gonna go Colossus.

Gambit did kill Colossus in AOA though. Not too sure the full strength of movie Gambits charge, pretty sure Colossus takes this though.

Tough fight to call. For me,their just isn't enough of the big C on screen to really judge this fight fairly. Gambit showed his agility and kinetic charge on screen and Colossus,though conveyed super strength,was never shown doing anything really amazing in what brief moments he appeared on screen. I have no doubt if Colossus got a hold of Gambit this fight would be done,but I don't think Gambit would be so dumb either.
Since Gambit is the better documented of the two on screen,i'm going with him,though fully aknowledging it could go either way.

I still dont understand why these battles are between x-members

:huh:

what's the final object? to vote which x-man is the best fighter? so we'll end with Logan, more than likely?

I can already see it, the fun seems to be gone to me suddenly

Colossus would win.

I don't think Gambit could really damage Colossus when Colossus is on steel form.

I vote Gambit. He has shown a lot of potential with his powers in origins and would the added bonus being he could attack from afar so colossus wouldn't be able to touch him.

Angamb let it go. If you are losing the fun then don't visit this thread. You're constant complaining is starting to become tiring. I've already told you that all battles are selected randomly.

Colossus

...and subscribing.

I still dont understand why these battles are between x-members

:huh:

what's the final object? to vote which x-man is the best fighter? so we'll end with Logan, more than likely?

I can already see it, the fun seems to be gone to me suddenly

No. We will end with Magneto, Phoenix, and Xavier most likely. Hell, based on what she did to Juggernaut, even Kitty Pryde could stop Wolverine.

I vote Gambit. He has shown a lot of potential with his powers in origins and would the added bonus being he could attack from afar so colossus wouldn't be able to touch him.

Angamb let it go. If you are losing the fun then don't visit this thread. You're constant complaining is starting to become tiring. I've already told you that all battles are selected randomly.

sorry to read that... I dont complain just for complain, I just wanted to share my opinion, like I always use to do. no bad intentions here, believe me. I dont want bad energy between superhero users, and least with me, lol

I mean, I LIKE this topic, and want to take part of it, but I guess I dont know the rules yet, I mean, is this mostly about x-men and a few villains? or about ALL the characters of the franchise to date?

I found it kind of sad that both Cyclops and Magneto were there very first battle, and to know Scott is already out of the game, you know... he is one of the strongest characters, so I personally think he should have been kept for a later battle, the same with Eric. just a thought. not just to complain :cwink:

Ill have to accept that, and hope to have more fun in the upcoming days

sorry to read that... I dont complain just for complain, I just wanted to share my opinion, like I always use to do. no bad intentions here, believe me. I dont want bad energy between superhero users, and least with me, lol

I mean, I LIKE this topic, and want to take part of it, but I guess I dont know the rules yet, I mean, is this mostly about x-men and a few villains? or about ALL the characters of the franchise to date?

I found it kind of sad that both Cyclops and Magneto were there very first battle, and to know Scott is already out of the game, you know... he is one of the strongest characters, so I personally think he should have been kept for a later battle, the same with Eric. just a thought. not just to complain :cwink:

Ill have to accept that, and hope to have more fun in the upcoming days

Alright Angamb I don't want any bad blood between us either.
What I was planning to do for round two was have us vote for one character to bring back. If Cyclops is lucky he'll be back.:yay:

ROUND ONE: 6TH BATTLE

WINNER
Colossus_X_-Men_Last_Stand_003.jpg

COLOSSUS (CUDMORE)

ROUND ONE: BATTLE 7

MYSTIQUE (LAWRENCE)
0.jpg

vs

WOLVERINE (JACKMAN)
x_men_2_xl_01.jpg

sorry, Nana, but your choices are really random, lol

We all know young Mystique isnt badass yet, so HOW on earth do you pretend superherohype users vote for her instead of WOLVERINE???

this is a joke, no offfense

None taken at all. I think this will be an easy round but I'll wait the regular five days before updating.

Havok
vs
Wolverine

would have been more fair, I think

Well,FC Mystique dosent beat anyone so it really doesnt matter. At least she will be out of the way now. I think Nana knows you dont like the choices no reason to keep reminding.

Logan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"