Christopher Meloni Eyed for Major Role

If you've never seen Chris in Law and Order, you need to take a moment and watch it. While I think the world of him as an actor, he wouldn't be capable of being Lex or Brainiac. It's out of his range. He is, however, very capable of being Metallo or Turpin.

I don't think Lex is out of his range...Oz was fantastic

dont want to read every post.

but i guess Lex Luthor is a general in this? and this is the change to Lex?

Meloni is playing a 'Colonel Hardy' according to the official press release.

Yes!

No Thunderbolt Lane!

No armor. No Sam Lane. Everthing's coming up AntMan.

Col. Hardy was a real American hero, more badass than G.I. Joe:word:

Meloni and the entire military was very well-portrayed in this film. They were badass but yet, you could see they were outmatched by the Kyrptonians. I also like how the military was the one dealing with most of the action, which is how it would be if this went down in real life. Not some Smallville guy with a rake.

"This man is not our enemy" Awesome moment.

Meloni proved that he could be a serious movie star in this movie. I hope his character returns in the sequel!

I told you guys years ago that he had potential....but I was kinda letdown he wasn't Lex, but I really like his character

I left wishing they had saved him for Lex. He would've been great in the role.

Last edited:
Hope his character returns? How? Besides that was enough of him. He played his role. Sometimes less is more. And no he would not have been good for Lex.

^ No, I don't want anymore Henry Ducards or John Blake reveals. Hardy gave the second half of MOS some much needed personality.

Hope his character returns? How? Besides that was enough of him. He played his role. Sometimes less is more. And no he would not have been good for Lex.

I think he would have been great in the role of Lex

I mean anyone who has seen any of his crazier SVU interrogations would know...I mean this guy has scared me a time or two in SVU just thinking that Stabler might snap and kill one of these perverts

"A good death is it's own reward."

Badass ending. :up:

I think he was pretty much presented as being the new DCU's version of Guardin in MOS.

I liked Meloni. I thought it was good that even though they were clearly outmatched by the Kryptonians that they still had an active hand in saving the day.

I also can't help but wonder. Does anyone else wonder if he, Dr. Hamilton and the Kryptonians are alive? I mean they were sucked back into the Phantom Zone, but would that have killed them?

I also can't help but wonder. Does anyone else wonder if he, Dr. Hamilton and the Kryptonians are alive? I mean they were sucked back into the Phantom Zone, but would that have killed them?

The black zero on very certain conditions could enter the phantom zone intact

From the novel they're basically ripped into atoms since the black zero couldn't store them.

I liked Meloni. I thought it was good that even though they were clearly outmatched by the Kryptonians that they still had an active hand in saving the day.

I think they died since I noticed in my last screening that the plane exploded when it crashed into Black Zero.

Thanks for the info. That seems to settle that (they're screwed lol).

Maybe Lex finds his remains and he becomes Metallo. :oldrazz:

He could always be a vessel for Braniac as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"