COBRA COMMANDER! (not the doctor...COBRA GODDAMN COMMANDER!

I don't know what you guys are complaining about, if that is indeed a hint at what CC will look like, I'm one darn happy man. He looks freaky!

I don't know what you guys are complaining about, if that is indeed a hint at what CC will look like, I'm one darn happy man. He looks freaky!

How can you say that when you have the original CC as your avvy?

How can you say that when you have the original CC as your avvy?

It's the best picture of Cobra Commander I've ever seen. That's pretty much it. I'm a fan of all of his different looks, not just the original.

As someone mentioned earlier, since his head would be covered in nanotechnology, they morth in to any shape needed. Therefor giving us his many looks.

Jesus tap dancing christ!

Whats wrong with a simple cloth hood? Seriously???

This was the one of two things I was hoping they would get right. Snake eyes is the second, which turned out pretty sweet.

Bloody hell, this movie is going in the wait till DVD bin with Dragon Ball.

It's funny how the Snake Eyes toys all resemble the movie costume (molded mouth on mask) except that chunky kiddy version in this pic. That is the one I would expect to have it the most.

As for Cobra Commander...how could they have possibly picked the Battle Armor look (or something closely resembling it) over all the other looks he's ever had is beyond me. And the fact that the first reveal of him was in those dinky toys is just sad.

I really hope this movie surprises me, but it's like every released image is more disappointing than the one before it.

I think from now on they should just release pictures of Sienna Miller in different poses dressed as the Baroness.

That should keep everyone too busy to type and quiet the negative internet rumblings until the films release! :cwink::woot:

Yo Joe!!!!

If that look is made more menacing and realistic by not being a kids' toy, I'm okay with it.

I think it looks ok, but hopefully the costume from the movie looks just a little better.

Sure the mask sucks, but there's a bigger issue here. They casted FREAKS in this movie who only have four fingers on each hand!

Jesus. you guys were freaking out over The Doctor thing, and saying there's not going to be a CC mask in it, because the script says so. and there IS a CC mask, and you still complain. some people are never happy.

Nude pictures of Sienna Miller fooling around with a married guy are already all over the internet.

I don't care much for the design and I think they could have done better but either way it doesn't make or break the film for me, I'll still check it out.

She's just a method actor, is all. Getting into her ****ty Baroness persona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"