The Cobra Commander

You know what? He does look like KKK

cobra_commander-live-action.jpg

LMAO!!! In all honesty, me and my brothers used to crack jokes about that all the time. I wasn't offended ever, but he did remind me of KKK.

I agree on Vosloo as Destro. He would've been my choice for Destro as well.

Maybe Vosloo wanted to play Zartan though because everyone expected him to be Destro though. Dunno.

Damn, my fav character Cobra Commander isn't shown yet. I'm dying to see what he'll look like.

I agree on Vosloo as Destro. He would've been my choice for Destro as well.

Maybe Vosloo wanted to play Zartan though because everyone expected him to be Destro though. Dunno.

Maybe Vosloo couldnt do a Scottish accent.

plus Eccleston looks good and sinister in that 3 piece suit

My friend has a pic of Cobra Commander's mask, and showed it to me yesterday. he deleted it though. he looked like he had some kind of gas mask on (no, not Kroenen style) and 2 metal cigar looking things poking out of the sides. no Cobra logo, and it had a HUGE neck with wires everywhere. he looked like a cyborg, or like one of those borg dudes from Star Trek, but way worse looking. i don't know if it was real, but he said he took the pic while they were filming in Chicago. i hope to god it's not real. it looked so bad, even Sommers could NOT screw his mask THAT bad.

My friend has a pic of Cobra Commander's mask, and showed it to me yesterday. he deleted it though. he looked like he had some kind of gas mask on (no, not Kroenen style) and 2 metal cigar looking things poking out of the sides. no Cobra logo, and it had a HUGE neck with wires everywhere. he looked like a cyborg, or like one of those borg dudes from Star Trek, but way worse looking. i don't know if it was real, but he said he took the pic while they were filming in Chicago. i hope to god it's not real. it looked so bad, even Sommers could NOT screw his mask THAT bad.

What's this all about. WE ALL KNOW YOU DON'T GET TO SEE COBRA COMMANDER in this movie...you get to see The Doctor. I don't care how he looks as long as in the end, something more Commander related appears. That's all, wait till the movie comes out. Jezz.

We've all seen pics of the doctor and it looks like Darth Vader with hair, no helmet and no mask, just the gas mask. And I'm fine with it. That's not the Commander, ok? This is just what happened To Heath's Joker.

Like I said, my friend said he took it while they were filming. He becomes CC at the end of the movie, so he might wear a mask. He swore on his life that was the real design. Plus he's not really the kind to lie, esspecially since he's a G.I. Joe fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"