The Dark Knight Come in and Join - The Sons of the Batman Forum

A real slow period.

Has there been any major problems at all in the Batman forums?

Apart from the epitome of boredom, causing people to argue how Snow White concepts would apply to TDK? Nah, not really.

Oh yeah, you guys do a whoooole lot of helping.

Where were the SOB when Jow was getting reemed by Mysterio and Juangi?

At home.......washing their tights!

- Jow

- Jow

you can handle yourself...

you don't need protection.

:O

Never really fancied the "argue cop" angle of the SOB. I just want to belong.:woot: :oldrazz:

- Jow

Maybe we do or maybe we don't, however the circumstances that led to this thread was to produce a spirit among posters to be respectful towards each other even in disagreement.

For those who chose to cross the line anyway, the hope was that members of this thread would alert a mod if they were not able to control the situation themselves.

Even if we don't directly have an affect, I like to think this thread at least indirectly contributes an awareness to the overall rules of the Hype.

If you were a witness to this transgression then member or no member, you had the to opportunity to address in some manner, and maybe you did. If so then that fantastic so at least in spirit, you share what drives the intentions of this thread.

So I really don't think there is no need for cynicism when we only want to keep the peace regardless of our effectiveness.

Raybia

This thread is the reason I wake up in the morning.

raybia I would like to join the Sons of the Batman. Just figured I'd post that up.

Being an administrator and moderator elsewhere, I respect what you all are doing. Raybia, may I become a member? :batty: :yay:

~Wade

Being an administrator and moderator elsewhere, I respect what you all are doing. Raybia, may I become a member? :batty: :yay:

~Wade

PLEASE DO!!!

See the first page for instructions!

Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome Wade! :yay:

About 20 different viral sites, a voice recording of some cops during a shootout, noobs posting pointless threads, things like that.

:csad:

Its going to get even crazier. The trailer will be out soon and we are only 229 days away from the premier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"