Community - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB?

tumblr_mckj77ltMX1r0ns6s.gif

did they release the season sets on blu ray yet?

A much later start date doesn't bother me at all. I'm just glad it won't be on Fridays.

would it really matter what day its on? considering its more than likely the final season?

We deserve better but atleast we are being aired sometime..

NBC can still suck a fat one.

Streets behind, NBC. Streets behind.

Better late than never. But this is clearly the last season, I would guess.

But people go out usually on Fridays and are free on Thursdays. So it's good for people who want to watch live

would it really matter what day its on? considering its more than likely the final season?

Well 30 Rock and The Office are ending and Thursdays have gotten so bad Community could be their best rated Thursday show when it returns.

It could pull a Chuck and somehow get another 13 episode order for next season where they are held back as a midseason replacement again. Like how Rules of Engagement has aired 5 seasons on CBS yet nobody ever mentions or gives a **** about that show

Also their Halloween episode is slated to air on Valentine's Day.

Plus with the Feb.7th start date they will either air 13 straight weeks of Community or take only 1 or 2 weeks off.

It's gonna be awkward watching the Halloween episode in Spring.

I know this gets tossed around quite a bit around here, but f*** NBC. as somebody who plans on getting into this business eventually, I have absolutely no intention of EVER working with NBC.

Yeah I also one day hope to work for a major network but **** that. If I ever get offered a job, I'm taking it.

Personal feelings for the network aside, this is business.

Hey guys, I recently got hooked on the show and man I freakin' love this show! I'm halfway through season 2. Hopefully I'll be caught up when Season 4 starts and is it really the final season?

Hey guys, I recently got hooked on the show and man I freakin' love this show! I'm halfway through season 2. Hopefully I'll be caught up when Season 4 starts and is it really the final season?

I don't think anyone in charge has officially said this is the last season but there are multiple signs suggesting it is. Considering the failure of the new NBC shows and the outcry of Community fans protesting the possibility of NBC canceling it...who knows....

Well, they are all working on 4 year degrees. And this would be year 4. I'm fine with this being the last season. We don't really need to follow their post Greendale lives.

Yeah I also one day hope to work for a major network but **** that. If I ever get offered a job, I'm taking it.

Personal feelings for the network aside, this is business.

yeah, I probably would to lol...but I would be very upset about it... at least until the check clears.

No big loss really.

Kinda sad.

But Pierce is the most boring member of the study group.

"We're gettin' rid of Chevy, we're gettin' rid of the C. He's a no good C."

It's B. And I kinda wished he stayed for the last two since its most likely the final season. Wait he's in the season final. Never mind.

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't mean more Chang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee