Create-A-Hero RPG Season IV OOC Thread

Hey guys, as you know I've been having some major internet issues recently. The good news is that it should all be resolved shortly after the 1st of the month. Then my availability will be back to normal. Just bare with me for alittle while longer and everything will be back to the way it was before. Thanks for hanging in there while I've been dealing with everything, and especially to Hound who's really stepped up while I've been trying to get things worked out.

hey guys, good news! The issues that I've been having are supposed to be taken care of on Thursday, so I should have regular access again by the weekend.

hey guys, good news! The issues that I've been having are supposed to be taken care of on Thursday, so I should have regular access again by the weekend.

Once you get Director Anderson back up and running I got a way for Phoenix and him to meet up so they can join forces and go from there. I am not dropping him I'm just waiting for things to get into a rhythm.

Once you get Director Anderson back up and running I got a way for Phoenix and him to meet up so they can join forces and go from there. I am not dropping him I'm just waiting for things to get into a rhythm.

I wasn't planning on bringing him back as a PC this season, but potentially as an NPC, so we could still work something out.

And....My internet is back up and running, so things should be back to normal. I'm hoping to have something up by the end of the weekend.

****beans...I apologize to the crew of the Icarus. I forgot it was on me. :csad::doh:

But why the **** didn't you *******s ***** and tell me I was being a *****e and stalling things!? :cmad::argh::woo

I wasn't planning on bringing him back as a PC this season, but potentially as an NPC, so we could still work something out.

And....My internet is back up and running, so things should be back to normal. I'm hoping to have something up by the end of the weekend.

Sounds good to me..I figured since you sent me a PM discussing your plans for the villains this season this would be away to bring him into the fold.

Anderson could make a "glorified cameo" to establish a relationship with Phoenix and that would be it.

Hey guys, Sorry for the lack of activity. It's been a crazy week with school...seems like every other day I've had exams. I'll definitely have some stuff up by the weekend (and I have the weekend off from work and school, so expect plenty of posting.)

I'll have something up in two days as well.

Neck deep in responsibilities here at the moment with little to no help, so you'll have to bear with.

I'm going to need to drop Newt. It disappoints me because I love PC teams, but my ability to post is far too limited at the moment, and I don't want to hold back my teammates all the time. :csad:

****!!! :csad::cmad::BA:jedi

Well, a wise man once said, you must do what you feel is right, of course.

So yeah....my computer died on me yesterday. Can't get it to boot up.

Not going to effect my posting ability, because I have another computer I can use...I just don't like it.

But yeah...I just had the urge to ***** about it...

I'll try to have a post up tomorrow. School has been kind of nuts, 2 tests today, a test tomorrow then a final on Thursday...gotta love accelerated courses.

I had planned on getting some posts in tonight, but we have a pretty good storm going on right now and the power keeps flickering, so I'm just gonna shut down and hold off until the weather gets better. I'll have at least 1 post up within the next few days

ok guys, dead serious...posts coming soon. Planned on doing some this weekend but got stuck working doubles all weekend long...I have a couple of big tests this week, but I'll get something in asap.

hoping to get at least one post up today. Tomorrow at the latest more that (more than likely) Been putting out small fires at work all week, and had a bit of a family emergency which kind of screwed up my plans for the weekend.

But either today or tomorrow, I really want to get moving on a couple of arcs that I have planned out

hoping to get at least one post up today. Tomorrow at the latest more that (more than likely) Been putting out small fires at work all week, and had a bit of a family emergency which kind of screwed up my plans for the weekend.

But either today or tomorrow, I really want to get moving on a couple of arcs that I have planned out

Tomorrow it is...

I've chipped away at a start to my next post... Have been spread pretty thin with my responsibilities, but one of them is sadly going to be gone as of Friday so I'll have a lot more time next week.

I'll see if I can get the next post up tomorrow, though.

actually working on a post right now, will have it up in a few

Got a couple of posts planned out. I'll probably get something up around Thursday, but definitely by the weekend

Hey guys, I just lost a post I was doing when I submitted it. I'll re-do it when I get home later this afternoon.

Post is up. I liked the flow of the one I lost alittle better, but oh well. I'll get some more stuff up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"