Create-a-Hero/Villian RPG Sign Up MOD APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it works out...but byrd and I's story has been on for like 2 months cause he won't post. I know he handed my bunnying rights a while go...but geez. Didn't plan this Season for me to end with our arc.

Nah. I'll just wrap it up with this Archangel/Blue Blur stuff. It is okay. This actually fixes something I was having issues with 2 months ago as far as my character "almost mastering" his powers goes. The next Season starting soon will help really if anything; just not the ending arc I expected.

I'll work on a post tonight to get this last arc moving.

I'll be finishing tonight. I just need to make a post deserving of the fun that Mantis has given me this Season.

I could post my finale...it's done, and I edited it already...but I'll probably just wait until tomorrow.

Just got home from work and changing tires on my car :-)cmad:), but I got your PM, Syn.

Nice job EBJ, I liked that one...alot actually. Hope to see more next season

Well, that's it for me for the season, managed to get what I wanted done. I'm already looking forward to picking things up next season

Spike, I left it open for you to post a reply. If you don't want to post, I'll just go ahead and do what we talked about.

Okay, so I decided to add a brief epilogue. I think it brings everything full circle for me. From now on, I'll be working on the first page of next Season's OOC. :yay:

Okay, so I decided to add a brief epilogue. I think it brings everything full circle for me. From now on, I'll be working on the first page of next Season's OOC. :yay:
That's what you say...I'm watching you....

great work everyone, you guys have all done a great job of bringing the first season to a close. Can't wait to see what happens with all our characters next season.

(kinda corny I know...but hey, this is my first rpg here)

You can take it from there, Syn. I think I've tortured the Survivor enough for one season. :woot:

You notify MB about this season's closing?

Huh? I wasn't paying attention...what were you saying? Something about...uh...something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"