Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure that now is as good a time as any to announce:

Spike_x1: New GM
trustyside-kick: New AGM

1002.jpg

Good for you. :up:

I too need to finish.

I'd say everyone just get the posts up before 12 AM EST.

Things are looking good heading into Season two...I for one can't wait

I'm done for the season. Of course now, all I want to do is get this **** rollin. Bring on SEASON II!

There are still 15-20 minutes left for Season I posting. The Season II OOC thread should be up tomorrow afternoon. Yes, you will have to reapply, but who would notice if you used the same application? :ninja:

There are still 15-20 minutes left for Season I posting. The Season II OOC thread should be up tomorrow afternoon. Yes, you will have to reapply, but who would notice if you used the same application? :ninja:
And the IC thread?

So technically we have until tomorrow by noon to post? I'm working on another post now as I type this...but I'm not sure if I'll conclude it just yet.

hell, I'll probably have my app in tomorrow afternoon...just have a coupole of changes to make on it based on changes from this season.

Like I said before, the first season ended pretty well, looking to see what happens in season 2

Alright, finished it up by the deadline. Hope you guys liked it seeing as how I had to portray byrd's char as well.

So I am guessing then that Byrd has dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"